Light of My Life

Zombie and/or other Post-Apocalyptic related movies for us to study and know what not to do.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Stercutus

Light of My Life

Post by Stercutus » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:56 pm

Casey Affleck travels around the PAW with his child looking for a safe place for them. So basically The Road light. It isn't as violent, gruesome or depressing as Road but pretty much the same movie as The Road or Cargo without the Zombies.

There is a twist that most women in the world were killed in a plague, so there is that. Affleck spends most of his time trying to keep the girl safe and awkwardly raising her as a single parent in the PAW.

I know this is a weak review but I washed down the rib roast with half a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon, the kids are off at their GF's houses, the wife is sacked out and am not feeling it.
You go 'round and around it
You go over and under
I go through

absinthe beginner
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shawn of the Dead

Re: Light of My Life

Post by absinthe beginner » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:06 pm

LIGHT OF MY LIFE Official Trailer (2019) Casey Affleck, Elisabeth Moss Movie HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoHADU7Oe-g

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead

Re: Light of My Life

Post by majorhavoc » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:29 pm

Judging from the trailer, it has a little bit of a Birdbox vibe with a health of dose of Children of Men tossed in. Maybe with a sprinkling of The Last of Us.

Pushes a lot of my buttons, that's for sure. But based on Stercutus' review, maybe I shouldn't see it; at least not tonight. Seeing how I myself just finished a nice sirloin and am presently chasing it down with my third glass of Cab. I mean, why kill the mood?

Return to “Zombie Training Films”