Fear The Walking Dead

Zombie and/or other Post-Apocalyptic related movies for us to study and know what not to do.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
flybynight
* * * * *
Posts: 3314
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:30 am

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Post by flybynight » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:30 pm

superduder wrote:
MacWa77ace wrote:
RickOShea wrote:
flybynight wrote:Well, everybody who died in the first episode turned zombie. From the druggie girlfriend, the old guy in the next bed ( implied) , car accident victim, and Cal. Even the dead bodies in the church were gone when the church was revisited.
Yeah, what did the Doctor say......"If we don't get a rhythm in 60, I want him downstairs....Too much we don't know." And then, "Okay, this Gentleman needs to be downstairs Now!"

This is what I was thinking and I think is similar to the Legacy film Night of the Living Dead. But in that film the virus also infected and reanimated the recently dead and buried too.

The virus infects everyone, but doesn't manifest itself until you die. No matter how you die, you've already got it and will reanimate unless your brain is destroyed. It doesn't spread by the Zombie's bite.

Just my guess.
:gonk:


Maybe the (Purposely Mentioned imo) "Flu Shot" could be the carrier for the "T-Virus"?
Maybe I'm reading too much into it.
J
Since there is not ,nor ever been a virus that reanimates your corpse, I'm still betting on Kang and Kodos being the cause.
Not all those who wander are lost

John Titor was right <--- :ohdear: Way past the point of going gray man. See you on the other side ( or not :wink: )

User avatar
Mack63
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland, Resident Evil, Dead Snow; Red vs Dead, TWD, Z Nation
Location: Baltimore, MD

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Post by Mack63 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:38 pm

Considering the hospital roommate part, as well as Cal who was not bit but just shot and killed. I am pretty sure everyone IS infected already. I also suspect the junky girlfriend ODed and turned. Which would make for a good case for everyone is infected.
I'm surmising that the junky girlfriend got up while higher than a kite and fell down the stairs splattering the piano with blood and getting impaled in the process. After which she turned, got hungry and ate her 2 co-junkies still passed out from whatever they took.

The part where the people started rioting after the homeless person was shot did seem like current events.

I'm enjoying the series, it's moving along at a pretty good clip.

User avatar
CarolinaPeach
* * *
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 1:49 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: I was hoping it would be "World War Z" but I don't think that's going to happen. So, in order: Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead and Zombieland...so far.
Location: The South, y'all

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Post by CarolinaPeach » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:33 pm

The thing that I'm wondering about is if the junkies in the church were killed by Nick's girlfriend, who had herself turned, how did they all manage to get out of the church? What we've seen in TWD is that someone who turns while inside a building usually stays in the building unless they're following the sound (smell?) of someone alive and get out of the building. The girlfriend was presumably following Nick as he skeedaddled but what about any others; what prompted them to leave a deserted building? It didn't seem like a place that people just streamed into and out of on a regular basis. I figured when Travis and then he and Madison went back, they were going to encounter walkers, but no.

Peach

User avatar
ineffableone
* * * * *
Posts: 3605
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:15 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Undead, Dead Alive/Braindead, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, 28 days, 28 Weeks Later, I Am Legend, Resident Evil franchise, Serenity (I would call Revers pretty damn zombie), Versus, Black Sheep
Location: Pac Northwest, East of the Cascades

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Post by ineffableone » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:53 pm

CarolinaPeach wrote:The thing that I'm wondering about is if the junkies in the church were killed by Nick's girlfriend, who had herself turned, how did they all manage to get out of the church? What we've seen in TWD is that someone who turns while inside a building usually stays in the building unless they're following the sound (smell?) of someone alive and get out of the building. The girlfriend was presumably following Nick as he skeedaddled but what about any others; what prompted them to leave a deserted building? It didn't seem like a place that people just streamed into and out of on a regular basis. I figured when Travis and then he and Madison went back, they were going to encounter walkers, but no.

Peach
Well there was the live junkie they ran into when checking out the church who seemed freaked out and had seen something of what had been going on there. So it is possible other junkies were showing up then getting chased out? Or it could have just been simple hearing the sounds of traffic and life outside?
"Once a man has seen society's black underbelly, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend, like you do, that it doesn't exist"

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"


ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

User avatar
jlc87
*
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:25 am

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Post by jlc87 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:08 pm

I have one word for Fear the Walking Dead... BORING. I fell asleep during both episodes. Also, bad acting, slow-mo effects (really?) and bad CG (I noticed it on Nick's shirt when he was running out of the church in the first episode) or whatever effect that was. Meh, I'll keep watching it, but I hope a lot more happens in the third episode. So far though, I'm not that interested in it. Here's hoping it gets better. :ohdear:

User avatar
gunsandrockets
* * *
Posts: 472
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:31 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: 1979 Dawn of the Dead
Sean of the Dead
Return of the Living Dead
Zombieland
The Walking Dead
Location: Southern California

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Post by gunsandrockets » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:33 am

CarolinaPeach wrote:The thing that I'm wondering about is if the junkies in the church were killed by Nick's girlfriend, who had herself turned, how did they all manage to get out of the church? What we've seen in TWD is that someone who turns while inside a building usually stays in the building unless they're following the sound (smell?) of someone alive and get out of the building. The girlfriend was presumably following Nick as he skeedaddled but what about any others; what prompted them to leave a deserted building? It didn't seem like a place that people just streamed into and out of on a regular basis. I figured when Travis and then he and Madison went back, they were going to encounter walkers, but no.

Peach
I'm wondering if the authorities collected those corpses. Clearly some authorities are wise to what's going on, otherwise why did they use hazmat suits when they were collecting the dead homeless guy the police shot downtown?
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

User avatar
majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Posts: 7347
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:06 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead
Location: Maine

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Post by majorhavoc » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:54 am

gunsandrockets wrote:
CarolinaPeach wrote:The thing that I'm wondering about is if the junkies in the church were killed by Nick's girlfriend, who had herself turned, how did they all manage to get out of the church? .... I figured when Travis and then he and Madison went back, they were going to encounter walkers, but no.

Peach
I'm wondering if the authorities collected those corpses. Clearly some authorities are wise to what's going on, otherwise why did they use hazmat suits when they were collecting the dead homeless guy the police shot downtown?
I don't think the authorities had collected the corpses. If they had, the whole area would have been blocked off and marked as a crime scene. And since the show has established that the authorities know something of this strange new pathogen, they would have blocked off access if for no reason other than the fact there was still all that blood and entrails everywhere.

I think the implication is that any zombies in the old church were drawn out of the building by the sounds of passers by, or more likely, vehicular traffic. But I agree with Peach that's at least slightly inconsistent with some ground rules established in TWD, which has shown several instances where buildings are generally able to contain zombies. The church looked like it was fairly challenging for even a problem-solving human to get and out of; it certainly should have been able to contain a few mindless walkers.

But that kind of inconsistency is expected in order to make for a more dramatic story. The walker's absence kept Madison and Travis in the dark for a little longer about the exact circumstances.
Last edited by majorhavoc on Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
gunsandrockets
* * *
Posts: 472
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:31 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: 1979 Dawn of the Dead
Sean of the Dead
Return of the Living Dead
Zombieland
The Walking Dead
Location: Southern California

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Post by gunsandrockets » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:55 am

Did anyone see what became of the dead drug dealers handgun? Why wasn't it lying by his car?
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

User avatar
RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 9411
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:24 pm
Location: Gulf Coast, AL

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Post by RickOShea » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:08 am

gunsandrockets wrote:Did anyone see what became of the dead drug dealers handgun? Why wasn't it lying by his car?
It was still there. You could see it when Nick got down to look under the car......



Image
whisk.e.rebellion wrote: It's not what you say anymore. It's how you say it.
Sumdood wrote:Welcome to 2020. I would list all the rules here, but there are too many and most of them are made up as we go. Just be prepared to be punished for something.

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

LowKey
* * * * *
Posts: 4648
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:32 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Dead (original and remake)
Dawn of the Dead (original and remake)
Land of the Dead
Diary of the Dead
28 Days
28 Weeks
Resident Evil
Shawn of the Dead
Night of the Comet (cheese squared!)
Dead Alive (cheese cubed!!)
Location: In the Middle East, for my sins.

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Post by LowKey » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:51 pm

majorhavoc wrote:
gunsandrockets wrote:
CarolinaPeach wrote:The thing that I'm wondering about is if the junkies in the church were killed by Nick's girlfriend, who had herself turned, how did they all manage to get out of the church? .... I figured when Travis and then he and Madison went back, they were going to encounter walkers, but no.

Peach
I'm wondering if the authorities collected those corpses. Clearly some authorities are wise to what's going on, otherwise why did they use hazmat suits when they were collecting the dead homeless guy the police shot downtown?
I don't think the authorities had collected the corpses. If they had, the whole area would have been blocked off and marked as a crime scene. And since the show has established that the authorities know something of this strange new pathogen, they would have blocked off access if for no reason other than the fact there was still all that blood and entrails everywhere.

I think the implication is that any zombies in the old church were drawn out of the building by the sounds of passers by, or more likely, vehicular traffic. But I agree with Peach that's at least slightly inconsistent with some ground rules established in TWD, which has shown several instances where buildings are generally able to contain zombies. The church looked like it was fairly challenging for even a problem-solving human to get and out of; it certainly should have been able to contain a few mindless walkers.

But that kind of inconsistency is expected in order to make for a more dramatic story. The walker's absence kept Madison and Travis in the dark for a little longer about the exact circumstances.
I think you are both underestimating the amount of traffic that church would get. It's a shooting gallery for junkies in Los Angeles. Nick mentioned that if you bought on the corner you could (as in the dealer would let you) shoot up in the church. I'm pretty sure there were quite a few junkies that entered with the intention for shooting who departed in great haste and with much noise (trips, bumps, ect) with a trail of walkers behind them.

Now while I'm not sure about how Gloria died I'm pretty sure the knife in her chest wasn't from a fall where she impaled herself. I think it was planted there by one of the junkies she was gnawing on when Nick came down looking for her.....poor bastards hadn't got the memo explaining how to kill walkers and stuck her in the chest when she came after them.
Alternatively, Gloria got stuck trying to steal someones dope/cash while they were "nodding" and got a knife for her troubles, then turned and started to chew on 'em.

*edited to add*
The reason I doubt Gloria died from an OD is that Nick was still alive and unbitten. If anyone noticed, when Nick woke up Glorias stuff was there with him and it was her shirt (a small woman's shirt, sized for her "90 pounds soaking wet" body) Nick put on...probably to cover his track marks more than anything else. It sure as hell didn't fit him.
Had Gloria OD'ed and then turned Nick would have bee the first to know as she chomped down on him. As he wasn't Gloria's breakfast she died outside of the bed they were sharing.
Last edited by LowKey on Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Political tags – such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth – are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.” Robert A. Heinlein

User avatar
DFWMTX
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 5502
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:15 pm
Location: central Texas metroplex

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Post by DFWMTX » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:07 pm

I'm liking some of the little details I see:
-pudgy nebbish kid is most aware of what is going on, and is adapting the quickest (just needs to work on his zombie combat skills)
-the knowing-worried look exchanged between the dad and the cop getting water at the gas station
-Nick the junkie going through the bathroom at the Matt kid's house looking for meds to boost.

I'm surprised the barber shop doesn't have a back exit though. Most shops have a back entrance. Hopefully the anti-theft barrier holds.
It can always get worse.

LowKey
* * * * *
Posts: 4648
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:32 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Dead (original and remake)
Dawn of the Dead (original and remake)
Land of the Dead
Diary of the Dead
28 Days
28 Weeks
Resident Evil
Shawn of the Dead
Night of the Comet (cheese squared!)
Dead Alive (cheese cubed!!)
Location: In the Middle East, for my sins.

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Post by LowKey » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:22 pm

DFWMTX wrote:I'm liking some of the little details I see:
-pudgy nebbish kid is most aware of what is going on, and is adapting the quickest (just needs to work on his zombie combat skills)
-the knowing-worried look exchanged between the dad and the cop getting water at the gas station
-Nick the junkie going through the bathroom at the Matt kid's house looking for meds to boost.

I'm surprised the barber shop doesn't have a back exit though. Most shops have a back entrance. Hopefully the anti-theft barrier holds.
It has to have another exit...fire codes.
I suspect the reasons the "guests" are being kept to the front are:
1- The shop onwer really doesn't want them in there, they aren't welcome.
2- There is something hidden in back/basement. I suspect it's either illegals (sheltering there long term as a refuge) or that there is one or more persons grievously ill in back...maybe a combination of both.
“Political tags – such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth – are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.” Robert A. Heinlein

User avatar
DFWMTX
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 5502
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:15 pm
Location: central Texas metroplex

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Post by DFWMTX » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:37 pm

LowKey wrote: I suspect the reasons the "guests" are being kept to the front are:
1- The shop onwer really doesn't want them in there, they aren't welcome.
2- There is something hidden in back/basement. I suspect it's either illegals (sheltering there long term as a refuge) or that there is one or more persons grievously ill in back...maybe a combination of both.
1 is plainly obvious; the barber even said "thank my wife" when the dad tried to thank him. Dude did not want people in his shop when shit started hitting the fan.
Your second theory is interesting.
It can always get worse.

User avatar
RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 9411
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:24 pm
Location: Gulf Coast, AL

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Post by RickOShea » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:45 pm

According to his wiki page, Mr. Salazar and his wife fled to the U.S. from El Salvador back during the '80s when the civil war was going on. So he's probably seen some bad stuff in his time.

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Daniel_Salazar
whisk.e.rebellion wrote: It's not what you say anymore. It's how you say it.
Sumdood wrote:Welcome to 2020. I would list all the rules here, but there are too many and most of them are made up as we go. Just be prepared to be punished for something.

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

User avatar
MacWa77ace
* * * * *
Posts: 2107
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:39 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Omega Man, I Am Legend, Dawn of the Dead v1974.
Location: South East Florida
Contact:

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Post by MacWa77ace » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:27 pm

LowKey wrote:

.... If anyone noticed, when Nick woke up Glorias stuff was there with him and it was her shirt (a small woman's shirt, sized for her "90 pounds soaking wet" body) Nick put on...probably to cover his track marks more than anything else. It sure as hell didn't fit him. ... .
Damn I didn't notice that, I thought he was just being 'shagadelic baby'.

Image

I did notice his pants were to big for him, whose were those?
Lifetime gamer watch at:
MacWa77ace YouTube Channel


Image
Image

User avatar
RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 9411
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:24 pm
Location: Gulf Coast, AL

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Post by RickOShea » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:23 pm

whisk.e.rebellion wrote: It's not what you say anymore. It's how you say it.
Sumdood wrote:Welcome to 2020. I would list all the rules here, but there are too many and most of them are made up as we go. Just be prepared to be punished for something.

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

User avatar
dogbane
* * * * *
Posts: 14408
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:44 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: the usual ones
Location: Dogbane Patch, Carolina Piedmont

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Post by dogbane » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:49 pm

MacWa77ace wrote:I did notice his pants were to big for him, whose were those?
Well-played. :lol:
Mostly not here anymore.

User avatar
Asymetryczna
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:56 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Road
Location: Crow, WV

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Post by Asymetryczna » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:25 pm

LONG LIVE TOBIAS

There is a betting pool at work that asks whether he makes it through the fall season, or not.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Henry David Thoreau

User avatar
Stercutus
* * * * *
Posts: 14251
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:16 pm
Location: Safe On Base

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Post by Stercutus » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:00 pm

LowKey wrote:
DFWMTX wrote:I'm liking some of the little details I see:
-pudgy nebbish kid is most aware of what is going on, and is adapting the quickest (just needs to work on his zombie combat skills)
-the knowing-worried look exchanged between the dad and the cop getting water at the gas station
-Nick the junkie going through the bathroom at the Matt kid's house looking for meds to boost.

I'm surprised the barber shop doesn't have a back exit though. Most shops have a back entrance. Hopefully the anti-theft barrier holds.
It has to have another exit...fire codes.
I suspect the reasons the "guests" are being kept to the front are:
1- The shop onwer really doesn't want them in there, they aren't welcome.
2- There is something hidden in back/basement. I suspect it's either illegals (sheltering there long term as a refuge) or that there is one or more persons grievously ill in back...maybe a combination of both.

LA has long been a sanctuary city, in fact was the very first one in modern times. Border jumpers don't hide because they don't need to.
LONG LIVE TOBIAS

There is a betting pool at work that asks whether he makes it through the fall season, or not.
I bet he will be just fine. It will be interesting to see if the show will make him lose weight to replicate the starvation conditions they will be under by next season.
You go 'round and around it
You go over and under
I go through

User avatar
majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Posts: 7347
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:06 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead
Location: Maine

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Post by majorhavoc » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:04 pm

LONG LIVE TOBIAS

There is a betting pool at work that asks whether he makes it through the fall season, or not.

I bet he will be just fine. It will be interesting to see if the show will make him lose weight to replicate the starvation conditions they will be under by next season.
LIke Hurley from Lost?

Image

Compared to that guy, Tobias is already a freaking gazelle.

User avatar
ineffableone
* * * * *
Posts: 3605
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:15 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Undead, Dead Alive/Braindead, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, 28 days, 28 Weeks Later, I Am Legend, Resident Evil franchise, Serenity (I would call Revers pretty damn zombie), Versus, Black Sheep
Location: Pac Northwest, East of the Cascades

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Post by ineffableone » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:15 pm

Asymetryczna wrote:LONG LIVE TOBIAS

There is a betting pool at work that asks whether he makes it through the fall season, or not.
You could just look up the IMDB Fear the Walking Dead page and see how many episodes he was in. I have already seen, but will leave it to others to check if they want so I don't leave spoilers.
"Once a man has seen society's black underbelly, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend, like you do, that it doesn't exist"

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"


ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

User avatar
Asymetryczna
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:56 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Road
Location: Crow, WV

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Post by Asymetryczna » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:43 am

ineffableone wrote: You could just look up the IMDB Fear the Walking Dead page and see how many episodes he was in.
I laughed and then discovered you were right. Nonetheless, number of episodes is not definitive enough to determine whether he lived through the fall season, if no one saw him go down. We use a non-paying, non-playing arbitrator to determine whether the bet has a winner and in this case the arbitrator will likely roll the money over into a larger pool of unsolved bets that include:

Will Tebow make it in the NFL? (never determined because "make it" was not determined up front)
What will happen to the Soprano's? (never determined to everyone's satisfaction for payout)
What holiday was Ferris Bueller's parade for? (never determined with enough accuracy for all parties)
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Henry David Thoreau

User avatar
RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 9411
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:24 pm
Location: Gulf Coast, AL

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Post by RickOShea » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:25 pm

Asymetryczna wrote:
ineffableone wrote: You could just look up the IMDB Fear the Walking Dead page and see how many episodes he was in.
I laughed and then discovered you were right. Nonetheless, number of episodes is not definitive enough to determine whether he lived through the fall season, if no one saw him go down. We use a non-paying, non-playing arbitrator to determine whether the bet has a winner and in this case the arbitrator will likely roll the money over into a larger pool of unsolved bets that include:
Keep in mind that IMDB is not the most reliable of sources. At one point it had the actors that played the Morales family in season one of TWD listed as being in several episodes of season 5.....and it had Lennie James (Morgan) listed as being in a couple of episodes in season 4. :ooh:







Image





Image





Image
whisk.e.rebellion wrote: It's not what you say anymore. It's how you say it.
Sumdood wrote:Welcome to 2020. I would list all the rules here, but there are too many and most of them are made up as we go. Just be prepared to be punished for something.

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

User avatar
flybynight
* * * * *
Posts: 3314
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:30 am

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Post by flybynight » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:41 pm

flybynight wrote: When the neighbor across the street turned and chased his wife , he was running. Not shambling or trotting.
[I did not notice he was running. What I saw was his wife backing away from him and then it looked like she tripped over the collapsed bouncy house. If the show's producers are trying to establish that early (non-decomposed) infected can run, they're doing a lousy job of it; all the other zombies we've seen so far have definitely been shamblers./quote]

Just re watched. I was wrong , more a stumbling grab at his wife . Then they fall
Not all those who wander are lost

John Titor was right <--- :ohdear: Way past the point of going gray man. See you on the other side ( or not :wink: )

Post Reply

Return to “Zombie Training Films”