The 100 on CW

Zombie and/or other Post-Apocalyptic related movies for us to study and know what not to do.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Abuhin

Re: The 100 on CW

Post by Abuhin » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:08 am

learntwoshoot wrote:Ok I found this thread, watched season 1 on netflix, not engrossed like the walking dead, but more intrigued as to what happens next on Season 2 do they have episodes on line?
Try http://www.cwtv.com

Season 2's premiere is titled "The 48" and next is "Inclement Weather."
manowar1313 wrote:
raistlin wrote:
Halfapint wrote:So I finally got to the end of season 1. Now I'm trying to get the latest season 2. Thought it seems that S2E1 is...... Really fast forwarded. It doesn't seem to match up with the end of season 1 at all. can anyone confirm that S2E1 is actually that dis-conjoined without spoilers?
I didn't see a big problem with episode S02E01. I think you should just watch it and judge for yourself. :)
I don't think it jumps to far forward, maybe a day at most. Again, don't focus to much on the details...
Actually, there could be some discontinuity. Towards the end of season 1, they were emphasizing the direness of approaching winter. Now, the weather outside seems nice. Or maybe it's conveniently sunny days and Camp Jaha brought enough rations for everyone so Finn and Bellamy don't have to bother anyone. But seriously, there was frost in some scenes, and now it's more like Springtime.
Disclaimer: For anonymity and security's sake, this poster may alter, omit, or fabricate details of his personal life and circumstances.

DJH
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead, Walking Dead TV series, anything George Romero

Post by DJH » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:35 am

Abuhin wrote: Actually, there could be some discontinuity. Towards the end of season 1, they were emphasizing the direness of approaching winter. Now, the weather outside seems nice. Or maybe it's conveniently sunny days and Camp Jaha brought enough rations for everyone so Finn and Bellamy don't have to bother anyone. But seriously, there was frost in some scenes, and now it's more like Springtime.
That's been the biggest issue for me with the show - They have no concept of time continuity. It's day, suddenly it's night, suddenly it's daytime again, but it hasn't been 5 minutes storyline-wise...

I can look past that and have been, but since we're bringing it up, it is annoying.
When I die, bury me 8 feet under, so I'll still be lower than all my friends.

manowar1313

Post by manowar1313 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:56 am

Abuhin wrote: Actually, there could be some discontinuity. Towards the end of season 1, they were emphasizing the direness of approaching winter. Now, the weather outside seems nice. Or maybe it's conveniently sunny days and Camp Jaha brought enough rations for everyone so Finn and Bellamy don't have to bother anyone. But seriously, there was frost in some scenes, and now it's more like Springtime.
IDK if the weather never changes IE always summer then I'd agree it's guilty but so far no worse than other shows. Also maybe they stored enough food or because they lost the drop ship they now have enough food for everyone, or maybe with a war and space station crashing to the ground it's become less important.

Also the teaser ending of 202 made me want to punch a baby.
Anyone wanting to talk sh*t about my guns needs to remember I'm holding a gun.

DJH
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead, Walking Dead TV series, anything George Romero

Post by DJH » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:29 am

These desert people intrigue me.

raistlin
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Favorite Movie: 28 Days Later. Recent Favorite book series: The Remaining by D.J. Molles.

Post by raistlin » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:49 pm

Abuhin wrote:Actually, there could be some discontinuity. Towards the end of season 1, they were emphasizing the direness of approaching winter. Now, the weather outside seems nice. Or maybe it's conveniently sunny days and Camp Jaha brought enough rations for everyone so Finn and Bellamy don't have to bother anyone. But seriously, there was frost in some scenes, and now it's more like Springtime.
Well, the location is DC where you could have both kinds of weather in the fall.

But yeah. I just try not to think about it too much with that show.
"This is really every father's dream. Watching his son launch a ballistic missile on his own position."

manowar1313

Post by manowar1313 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:00 am

Trying not to spoil it for anyone but did 203 kinda take a turn for the stupid? I'm not sure I like where this is going anymore. I think it's made that turn from Scifi to Sci-horror.
Anyone wanting to talk sh*t about my guns needs to remember I'm holding a gun.

Abuhin

Post by Abuhin » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:39 am

manowar1313 wrote:Trying not to spoil it for anyone but did 203 kinda take a turn for the stupid? I'm not sure I like where this is going anymore. I think it's made that turn from Scifi to Sci-horror.
I got kind of a "Resident Evil" movie feel from the last tunnel scenes, if that's what you mean.

So the balloon beacon: Good idea or bad idea in your opinion? They already know that some Grounders have spied on and attacked their camp. Do they think they might alert other clans? Is it worth it to lead the other crash survivors to their camp?

And Reaper combat. Geez. The cannibals can take three arrows to the chest and still put up a fight.
Suppose you're limited to one handgun and one melee weapon. What's your strategy? I doubt I should empty the clip into the first one I see. Probably best to shoot once or twice to center-of-mass, then go in for a stab or whack while it's stunned.
Disclaimer: For anonymity and security's sake, this poster may alter, omit, or fabricate details of his personal life and circumstances.

DJH
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by DJH » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:53 am

Well, that was an interesting season.

"maybe there are no good guys." -Best line of the show.

raistlin
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Favorite Movie: 28 Days Later. Recent Favorite book series: The Remaining by D.J. Molles.

Post by raistlin » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:37 pm

I agree. It continues to show promise as a PAW show. Definitely not romanticizing the PAW, or the types of decisions the characters make to survive.
"This is really every father's dream. Watching his son launch a ballistic missile on his own position."

Happy Go Lucky
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead, I'll add more as they come to me.....

Post by Happy Go Lucky » Tue May 12, 2015 2:26 pm

Does anyone have any idea when Season 2 is finally going to arrive at Netflix?

I've had it in my queue "since like forever" (don't know who originally said that -- Mean Girls?).

I know there are other ways to obtain viewing on the internet, but I guess I'm just old fashioned.
Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.
Barry Goldwater

Mack63
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland, Resident Evil, Dead Snow; Red vs Dead, TWD, Z Nation

Post by Mack63 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:17 pm

I watched the first season on Netflix and enjoyed it, but lost interest during the 2nd season.

Mack

Abuhin

Post by Abuhin » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:30 pm

Anyone else catch season 3 premiere last night?

I don't think it bodes well that the CW stalled it to midseason and still won't give up to 20 episodes.

DJH
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by DJH » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:26 pm

Abuhin wrote:Anyone else catch season 3 premiere last night?

I don't think it bodes well that the CW stalled it to midseason and still won't give up to 20 episodes.

Sadly not disagreeing... but they already passed the content of the book halfway thru the first season, and they were already better than it at that point too... so I'm happy with it lol

DJH
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by DJH » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:07 pm

Just caught the latest episode.

Well shit. :ohdear:

Return to “Zombie Training Films”