Mom's Journal of the Zombie Years

Zombie or Post Apocalyptic themed fiction/stories.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Oneswunk
Favorite Zombie Movies: Well, your mum rang about you going round tomorrow night, and then Liz rang about the two of you eating out tonight, and then your mum rang back to see if I wanted to eat her out tonight.

Re: Mom's Journal of the Zombie Years

Post by Oneswunk » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:07 pm

I'll bring the mead :mrgreen:

Man I'm ashamed to say what page I'm on. :(
KEEPER OF THE MEATWORLD SPICEWEASEL.
JoergS wrote:The power of 30 English longbowmen, at your fingertips... sweet.
Vicarious_Lee wrote:I have boners in places I didn't even know I had dicks. :D :D :D

My B.O.A.T
My jeep build
My FAKs

jaybird
Favorite Zombie Movies: the entire Dead' series

Post by jaybird » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:08 pm

I don't know what I'll bring yet :? .

I can't bring myself to re-read the tale. I know I'll get to this exact post and cry myself to sleep from lack of MOAR :cry: .

Also, Curtis needs to beat the crap out of somebody soon. It's been awhile (shameless plug over :wink: ) :( .
" Memory is like a knife. It can hurt you."-Lady Murasaki, Hannibal Rising

" Civility must be rewarded...or else there's no use for it. There's no use for it, at all...."- Dr. Logan, DOTD

Hickory7

Post by Hickory7 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:36 pm

Alright, I just joined so I could become a Moar zombie. This sucks. I just finished the whole story yesterday and I keep sitting down at my computer to find out what happens next...but to my absolute HORROR...there is no more.

maddmatt

Post by maddmatt » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:54 pm

Like the home made pizza I am eating, can we have moar.

"It is the tradition that a Kentuckian never runs. He does not have to…[he] is entitled to stand his ground, and meet any (life-threatening) attack made upon him with a deadly weapon…" Gibson v. KY, 34SW936(Ky.1931)

DarkAxel
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Evil Dead Series, Dawn of the Dead, Shawn of the Dead, NOTLD, Resident Evil Series

Post by DarkAxel » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:28 pm

All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something.
vyadmirer wrote:Call me the paranoid type, but remember I'm on a post apocalyptic website prepared for zombies.
Fleet #: ZS 0180

Browncoat

Imma Fudd, and proud of it.

ZS Wiki

kaijafon

Post by kaijafon » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:28 pm

darkaxel wrote:All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something.
I actually read ALL that cause I'm cravin' for MOAR!!!!

marbhán marfóir
Favorite Zombie Movies: sean of the dead, 28 days later, resident evil series.

Post by marbhán marfóir » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:21 am

just posting a thanks to Kathy for keeping me entertained for the last couple of weeks with my downtime for work (sitting in airport terminals and motel rooms). all i can say is that I am definitely looking forward to an update.
"Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
- Thomas Paine, from his essay “The Crisis”
I live in MN now, we dont have a chapter yet. so no more cool AZ ZS 18 banner. I can still take the heat though :-)

Texas Rebel
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Texas Rebel » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:57 am

No new story here :(
But she does update reguarly on Squirrels :(
“By failing to prepare you are preparing to fail.”Benjamin Franklin
"Determine never to be idle.No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never loses any.It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing."Thomas Jefferson

knight_308

Post by knight_308 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:30 am

darkaxel wrote:All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something. All silence and no MOAR story make darkaxel something-something.
Go crazy?
Proud to be a Cake Browncoat: "May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one."

knight_308's EDC

JefferyWatts

Post by JefferyWatts » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:28 pm

I think we are all going a bit crazy
ZS Thread: Beating Murphy: Surviving the Worst Case
Become a Fan of Beating Murphy on Facebook
jamoni wrote:If Zombie Squad says you have too many weapons and issues, you have too many weapons and issues.

DarkAxel
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Evil Dead Series, Dawn of the Dead, Shawn of the Dead, NOTLD, Resident Evil Series

Post by DarkAxel » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:46 pm

knight_308 wrote:
Go crazy?
DON"T MIND IF I DO!!!!
vyadmirer wrote:Call me the paranoid type, but remember I'm on a post apocalyptic website prepared for zombies.
Fleet #: ZS 0180

Browncoat

Imma Fudd, and proud of it.

ZS Wiki

maldon007
Favorite Zombie Movies: Most of the older stuff, newer stuff just doesnt cut it fsr...

Post by maldon007 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:37 pm

...MOAR

MacTech

Post by MacTech » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:45 pm

Go crazy? (for MOAR?)

yourpalpinki

Post by yourpalpinki » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:19 pm

I've been reading for a while and I'm up to page 210 or so and I am unable to stop reading. Both Kathy's story and all the fun comments from other readers in between. I finally had to join up and say something, anything. I love this story!!!

maldon007
Favorite Zombie Movies: Most of the older stuff, newer stuff just doesnt cut it fsr...

Post by maldon007 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:14 pm

Seriously, slow down dude... the posts get further & further apart, and before you know it BAM, your out of mjotzy!

JefferyWatts

Post by JefferyWatts » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:46 pm

I wonder if addiction clinics can help with the withdrawals..but I think they might look at me strange if i go in saying I am going through withdrawals of not enough MJOTZY and zombies..
ZS Thread: Beating Murphy: Surviving the Worst Case
Become a Fan of Beating Murphy on Facebook
jamoni wrote:If Zombie Squad says you have too many weapons and issues, you have too many weapons and issues.

kaijafon

Post by kaijafon » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:00 pm

JefferyWatts wrote:I wonder if addiction clinics can help with the withdrawals..but I think they might look at me strange if i go in saying I am going through withdrawals of not enough MJOTZY and zombies..
we should get obama addicted then it would be covered under the new health care plan....

jaybird
Favorite Zombie Movies: the entire Dead' series

Post by jaybird » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:17 pm

kaijafon wrote:
JefferyWatts wrote:I wonder if addiction clinics can help with the withdrawals..but I think they might look at me strange if i go in saying I am going through withdrawals of not enough MJOTZY and zombies..
we should get obama addicted then it would be covered under the new health care plan....

But careful when mentioning the pancake, Kaijafon. I don't want you to get in trouble.
" Memory is like a knife. It can hurt you."-Lady Murasaki, Hannibal Rising

" Civility must be rewarded...or else there's no use for it. There's no use for it, at all...."- Dr. Logan, DOTD

kaijafon

Post by kaijafon » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:03 pm

jaybird wrote:
kaijafon wrote:

But careful when mentioning the pancake, Kaijafon. I don't want you to get in trouble.
oops! didn't know. thanks.

(not sure which is the pancake though...?)

ok, back to better things! WE NNEEEEEDDDDD MMMMMOOOOOAAAARRRRR!!!!!! SSSOOOONNNNNNN!
pretty please???

Angry Sapper
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, but not 28 weeks.

More of a reader than a watcher.
Location: The Kingdom of Fife, Scotland. Where the best chippie in the world is.

Post by Angry Sapper » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:25 am

I've just managed to catch up today. I feel like a crack addict now.

Must have MOAR
Follow the Sapper, we're the ones with the explosives, and usually have the best bar set up before anyone else gets here.

CaseyG
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later
28 Weeks Later

Post by CaseyG » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:29 pm

Today is my 29th birthday, and all i want is MOAR!!!!

jmstevens2

Post by jmstevens2 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:20 pm

Wow, has it really been two months since a post. I say we all go in and buy her a back up drive! I can't wait till school starts and she gets a chance to catch up.

Mr. E. Monkey

Post by Mr. E. Monkey » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:33 pm

*shuffles off in search of MOAR story*
SMoAF wrote:'Tis better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.
Beowolf wrote:Disasters are terrifying, but people are stupid.
wee drop o' bush wrote:THE EVIL MONKEY HAS WON THE INTERNETS! :lol: Image

jmstevens2

Post by jmstevens2 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:28 pm

evil monkey wrote:Image

*shuffles off in search of MOAR story*
You know, I remember that PSA. Not a commercial, but a PSA about littering up america back in the 70's.

Return to “Fiction”