Mom's Journal of the Zombie Years

Zombie or Post Apocalyptic themed fiction/stories.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

maldon007
Favorite Zombie Movies: Most of the older stuff, newer stuff just doesnt cut it fsr...

Re: Mom's Journal of the Zombie Years

Post by maldon007 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:17 pm

I feel sorry for you folks who are caught up & dont have moar... I started a week ago, and just hit page 100... Must slow down, so I dont catch up! :lol:

From a fellow tampon (Ok, never actually lived in Tampa...but St. Pete for 30 years & Brandon now for 10) it is very odd to read of these streets I travel all the time, being littered with dead & live/dead... damn freaky... Pleeeeeeeez moar? (you know, so when I eventually get here, there's... moar. )

IAmWillIAm
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days/Weeks Later
Resident Evil(s)
The Evil Dead

Post by IAmWillIAm » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:27 am

I just hate it when I come to the Art section and notice that there's 3 or 4 new pages posted in MJotZY and I'm all ZOMG!!!!! Moar stories!!!

But its actually just moar zombies like me posting for moar.

Moooaaaaarrrrrr!
P.A.C.E- Primary Alternate Contingency Emergency
Always Be Prepared.
LowKey wrote:" Add to the definition of assault weapon to include additional weapons (A.6157/Titone);"

All of them. Even the dreaded assault flintlock used by "assault troops" during the war. The Revolutionary War....

kaijafon

Post by kaijafon » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:48 am

maldon007 wrote:I feel sorry for you folks who are caught up & dont have moar... I started a week ago, and just hit page 100... Must slow down, so I dont catch up! :lol:

From a fellow tampon (Ok, never actually lived in Tampa...but St. Pete for 30 years & Brandon now for 10) it is very odd to read of these streets I travel all the time, being littered with dead & live/dead... damn freaky... Pleeeeeeeez moar? (you know, so when I eventually get here, there's... moar. )
I hope they really do not call themselves that in Tampa..........cause.........never mind

Need MOAR story, we still don't know what had Sissy by the ankle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(and thanks again for the nice long chapter on ARLSW!)

ozwyn

Post by ozwyn » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:09 pm

Yeah there were a couple of real good updates on her new story on the other site.

I am thinking she needs to wrap this one up and call it done. I mean, it looks like she still go the writing bug, but not for this particular piece.

Of course, the moar zombies will suffer, but suffering is supposed to build character.
CLEAR CUT wrote:I eat hot food because I dig pain and it's far cheaper than paying a dominatrix to kick me in the balls repeatedly.
Necrodamus wrote:Dont put yourself in a situation that is going to put you in a situation.

ZombieGranny
Favorite Zombie Movies: eh - heck with it, I'm not leaving - I like it here, and the regular folks like me being here.

Post by ZombieGranny » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:25 pm

Just quit reading it then, and leave this thread alone. :evil: :twisted:
In my day, we didn't have virtual reality.
If a one-eyed razorback barbarian warrior was chasing you with an ax, you just had to hope you could outrun him.
-
Preps buy us time. Time to learn how and time to remember how. Time to figure out what is a want, what is a need.

jaybird
Favorite Zombie Movies: the entire Dead' series

Post by jaybird » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:55 pm

(Gasp!) Don't even dare suggest Mama Hen shouldn't come back! :evil: I'm hooked here and I NEED my fix.

If the building of character means being angry and sad for long time, I'd much rather be shallow (as in like a thimble that's been cut in half), thank you.
" Memory is like a knife. It can hurt you."-Lady Murasaki, Hannibal Rising

" Civility must be rewarded...or else there's no use for it. There's no use for it, at all...."- Dr. Logan, DOTD

walterde
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead, Black Hawk Down and Interstellar

Post by walterde » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:01 pm

ZombieGranny wrote:Just quit reading it then, and leave this thread alone. :evil: :twisted:

Much agreed why the hell do people feel the need to make comments like that?!?!? If your tired of waiting leave and find something else, but don't ruin it for everyone else. Reading fiction stories isn't my life and since Kathy doesn't get paid for it I don't expect her writing fiction stories to be her life either! Anyway point is if you don't want to wait then don't but don't queer the deal for everyone cause you can't hold it!!!!!.
I gotta go to class.

Bearcat
Favorite Zombie Movies: Do I have to choose?

Post by Bearcat » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:06 pm

ozwyn wrote:Yeah there were a couple of real good updates on her new story on the other site.

I am thinking she needs to wrap this one up and call it done. I mean, it looks like she still go the writing bug, but not for this particular piece.

Of course, the moar zombies will suffer, but suffering is supposed to build character.
TROLL ALERT! I am tired of these trolls saying kathy should shut this down. Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one and their both full of the same thing.
Meat N' Taters wrote:Death rays, advanced technology or not, no creature wants to be stabbed in their hoo-hoo.
Jvandenhaus wrote:Zombie squad: If you aren't one of us, you wish you were.

Narshalla

Post by Narshalla » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:25 am

I'm sad. I just finished reading this entire thread again, for the fourth time.

I want MOAR!

Mysty

Post by Mysty » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:09 am

Im on my third time lol. Its not only an excellent story, but so informative also. I would love more, but will wait patiently for when the inspiration strikes her for the next chapters.

On the positive side, I only check once a night now. It used to be 3-5 times a day. I have counceling 3 x a week and am on a fantastic medicine to wake me up and give me a reason to face the day without story. Another great medicine to help me through the day and find a reason to put one foot in front of the other without story. And the best medicine of all to knock me out before depression sets in when its late at night without story.

They say I will be just fine, and if the meds stop working, they have a lovely new white outfit for me to try on, and a clean padded room to wait in.
They told me of the wonders of electricity and how joyful it can be if zapped straight to the brain. Lyfe is very very good.

Yeti

Post by Yeti » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:49 am

Bearcat wrote:
ozwyn wrote:Yeah there were a couple of real good updates on her new story on the other site.

TROLL ALERT! I am tired of these trolls saying kathy should shut this down. Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one and their both full of the same thing.
ZombieGranny wrote:Just quit reading it then, and leave this thread alone. :evil: :twisted:
jaybird wrote:(Gasp!) Don't even dare suggest Mama Hen shouldn't come back! :evil: I'm hooked here and I NEED my fix.

If the building of character means being angry and sad for long time, I'd much rather be shallow (as in like a thimble that's been cut in half), thank you.
walterde wrote: Much agreed why the hell do people feel the need to make comments like that?!?!? If your tired of waiting leave and find something else, but don't ruin it for everyone else. Reading fiction stories isn't my life and since Kathy doesn't get paid for it I don't expect her writing fiction stories to be her life either! Anyway point is if you don't want to wait then don't but don't queer the deal for everyone cause you can't hold it!!!!!.
I think you all are missing his point.
If you look at Kathy's own posts within this thread, she has stated the story has morphed into a story where everything has to be thought through at length. Making it more work than a pleasure to write out.
Most of the actions are either having a Nationwide or a Global impact at this point in the story.

Besides we already know she has an endpoint in mind for the writing, as in the one entry it was a looking back one.

There have been a few good entries in her other stories as well, go read them.
Yeti

ZombieGranny
Favorite Zombie Movies: eh - heck with it, I'm not leaving - I like it here, and the regular folks like me being here.

Post by ZombieGranny » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:00 am

I see his point.

He doesn't want to wait for the next installment.

Since he is frustrated he is having a little tantrum.
-
I say all those who want her to end it because they have no patience; just wrap it up in your own mind and leave.
Close the book yourselves, go outside and play, and let the rest of us continue.
In my day, we didn't have virtual reality.
If a one-eyed razorback barbarian warrior was chasing you with an ax, you just had to hope you could outrun him.
-
Preps buy us time. Time to learn how and time to remember how. Time to figure out what is a want, what is a need.

jaybird

Post by jaybird » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:12 pm

Yeti, I believe she is just busy right now. I don't think she resents us for asking for more. If it ends, it ends. But at the time of her choosing. I'm confident she will return. We just need to be patient and let Kathy sort things out IRL, that's all.

ETA: When she does return our joy will be renewed :D .

" Civility must be rewarded...or else there's no use for it. There's no use for it, at all...."- Dr. Logan, DOTD

Pyromaniac96

Post by Pyromaniac96 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:30 am

Dear Kathy,

This is by far one of the best stories I've ever read; this is a best selling publication waiting to happen. I sincerely hope that you can sort out whatever problems you're having right now and get on with living your life.

...and the MOAR will follow, right? :mrgreen:
Shotguns are teh best, because they have so much power they can go through a car and kill something. Also, they dont have any clips to mess with. ARs have clips, and Aks have clips, and other clip weapons that use clips have clips to worry about. Clips. Doesnt this sig make you wanna hurt me?

bonanacrom

Post by bonanacrom » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:52 am

There will be moar, just later.
The deeper you go in the forest the more things there are to eat your horse. Image

Raydarkhorse

Post by Raydarkhorse » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:04 am

Is it later yet?

kaijafon

Post by kaijafon » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:33 pm

oh how long has it been???? dare I go back and see when the last update was posted...??? or will that cause me much too much despair?

I feel the need to shave someone's head............

moar please ....soon!!!

jaybird

Post by jaybird » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:34 pm

Why shave someone's head, Kaijafon? :shock:

Raydarkhorse

Post by Raydarkhorse » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:44 pm

kaijafon wrote:oh how long has it been???? dare I go back and see when the last update was posted...??? or will that cause me much too much despair?

moar please ....soon!!!
Ok I need a haicut anyway

kaijafon

Post by kaijafon » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:56 pm

jaybird wrote:Why shave someone's head, Kaijafon? :shock:
LOL! just ANYTHING to take my mind off of NOT having MOAR!!!!!!

<here kitty kitty>

kaijafon

Post by kaijafon » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:57 pm

Raydarkhorse wrote:
kaijafon wrote:oh how long has it been???? dare I go back and see when the last update was posted...??? or will that cause me much too much despair?

moar please ....soon!!!
<snip snip snip snip....snip....snip snip snip snip....snip snip......snip>

<buzzzzz buzzz ....snip snip>
<holds mirror up to Raydarkhorse>

"too much off the top? or not enough?"

SksScout

Post by SksScout » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:13 pm

MOAR!!!

jaybird

Post by jaybird » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:14 pm

kaijafon wrote:
jaybird wrote:Why shave someone's head, Kaijafon? :shock:
LOL! just ANYTHING to take my mind off of NOT having MOAR!!!!!!

<here kitty kitty>
Have you tried reading Shoe-daddy's story? It's what I've been using to stave off the "No-Kathy" shakes.

Poor kaijafon (and others).... and poor kitty :( .

Raydarkhorse

Post by Raydarkhorse » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:57 pm

kaijafon wrote:
Raydarkhorse wrote:

moar please ....soon!!!
<snip snip snip snip....snip....snip snip snip snip....snip snip......snip>

<buzzzzz buzzz ....snip snip>
<holds mirror up to Raydarkhorse>

"too much off the top? or not enough?"
Not ehough I can still feel hair

Return to “Fiction”