The memoirs of James D Staff

Zombie or Post Apocalyptic themed fiction/stories.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

kinghunter

Post by kinghunter » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:02 pm

Chapter 1

I was just your average guy I worked, slept ,and got through life. That is before the crisis happened all over, but before I talk about that let me tell you a little bit about myself. I was born 4/12/1993, and I grew up in a small town In Wisconsin called NewStar ,and when I say small I mean small There was a whopping total of 912 people in town including my family and my hick best friend Rick.My familey was not much, just me and my mom, my dad died of lung cancer when I was 9. My sweet mother raised me from then on ,and let me tell you I did not make it easy on her. I did my fair share of drinking and getting in trouble [including shooting stop signs].

This was partially Thanks to my Best friend Rick a Short little bastard who would start a fight faster than you could blink. We grew Up together our houses were 2 miles apart and we could walk through the woods to get to each others houses. I lived in a small ranch home on 43 acres with my mom this was left to us by my grandpa ,before he passed away. He also left me a S&W 586 , but that comes into the story later. I made it out of high school at age 18 and went to technical college, I went on and got my technical degree in Diesel mechanics. Shortly after I was struck with a great tragedy my mother died of a unexpected stroke at 53. I lived a pretty lonely life after that, with the exception of my best buddy Rick. I passed the time by working and being outdoors. I started to even start canning food.

Enough about me though I bet you are wondering what the crisis was. It was a sudden attack on the whole content of north america by chinese and Russian forces. First they nuked us, we Americans in the Midwest lucked out , because they only were able to to bomb the west and east coast. The nukes were said to have have the equivalent blast force of the Tsar bomb the Russians created. It was not the Nukes that they deployed that did the most damage, It was the Top Secret Chemical weapons that they deployed that brought down America. It caused a incurable highly destructive disease that turned people that into mindless killing machines. The disease was spread through the contact of saliva to the blood stream, and the only way to stop them was to stop brain activity. It was said the Chinese and Russians were to deploy paratroopers, but there was nothing left for them to take after the disease hit.

What do you think of first chapter?

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Re: The memoirs of James D Staff

Post by Halfapint » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:13 pm

Interesting start..... Kinda hard on then Red Dawn but could develop into something good!
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

jackorchuck
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Hord

Post by jackorchuck » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:58 am

I liked what you have written, thank you.

DAVE KI
Favorite Zombie Movies: WWZ though nowhere as good as the book.

Post by DAVE KI » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:57 am

I like it. Go for it.Looking forward.
"We'll Fight Them, Sir!, Until Hell Freezes Over, And Then We'll Fight Them On The Ice! Sir!

Return to “Fiction”