Not dead in the heart of Dixie - available on Amazon

Zombie or Post Apocalyptic themed fiction/stories.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Bamakay

Not dead in the heart of Dixie - available on Amazon

Post by Bamakay » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:39 pm

Several folks here asked me to let them know when it became available. Book is now available on Amazon. I guess you can go to Amazon and search for Not Dead in the Heart of Dixie
I can't figure out how to link text on this board, but here it is anyway

http://www.amazon.com/Not-Dead-Heart-Di ... t+of+dixie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"]Not Dead in the Heart of Dixie

Barnabus

Re: Not dead in the heart of Dixie - available on Amazon

Post by Barnabus » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:14 pm

Fantastic, Kay !
Thank you, your order has been placed.

An email confirmation has been sent to you. New! Sign up for delivery updates by text for this and future orders.
"If you are prepared for a shambling horde of walking corpses that are trying to eat you alive, you will be prepared for just about anything."

Murphman
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Murphman » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:09 pm

$23.70?

How did you come up with that price point?
"If you are prepped for pandemic flu, you are more than prepped for Ebola. And pandemic flu is hella more likely, that's the one that scares me, personally." - Duodecima...and she's a freaking doctor. What are you?

Bamakay

Post by Bamakay » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:56 am

I didn't, Amazon came up with it. Since the book was 696 pages with glossy cover and cream pages (I didn't want bright white), they set a standard minimum price. So, I'm making about 10% off each.
It's available on Kindle as well.

Bamakay

Post by Bamakay » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:58 am

Thanks Barnabus!!!

IceWing
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by IceWing » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:30 pm

Bamakay wrote:I didn't, Amazon came up with it. Since the book was 696 pages with glossy cover and cream pages (I didn't want bright white), they set a standard minimum price. So, I'm making about 10% off each.
It's available on Kindle as well.
May want to confirm that... I only see hardcopy.
Horatio_Tyllis wrote:Raptor, for the 20th time, I will NOT feed congress to the lizard queen. Stop asking.
"It's fuzzy headed liberal thinking like that that gets people eaten." - Ironbear

91Eunozs
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: All of them!

Post by 91Eunozs » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:45 pm

just ordered the kindle version... contemplating a hard copy. Is it only available as a paperback?

Happy to pay $20+ for a hard back but despite the nearly 700-page length (nice job btw!), not a fan of paperback books if I plan to keep it...and this one's a keeper! Now maybe if you arranged a ZS book signing deal... :wink:
Molon Latte...come & take our coffee order
Doctorr Fabulous wrote:... It's fun to play pretend, but this is the internet, and it's time to be serious.
zengunfighter wrote:... you don't want to blow a tranny in the middle of a pursuit...
woodsghost wrote:... A defensive gun without training is basically a talisman. It might ward off evil, but I wouldn't count on it.

Bamakay

Post by Bamakay » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:35 am

91Eunozs wrote:just ordered the kindle version... contemplating a hard copy. Is it only available as a paperback?

Happy to pay $20+ for a hard back but despite the nearly 700-page length (nice job btw!), not a fan of paperback books if I plan to keep it...and this one's a keeper! Now maybe if you arranged a ZS book signing deal... :wink:
Hmm, I'd be happy to arrange a book signing deal. Show me the way

Barnabus

Post by Barnabus » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:02 pm

My copy arrived yesterday, looks good. If you ever do come to Birmingham for a book signing, let me know.
"If you are prepared for a shambling horde of walking corpses that are trying to eat you alive, you will be prepared for just about anything."

91Eunozs
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: All of them!

Post by 91Eunozs » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:06 pm

Whew!

Just finished reading it on my Kindle... That's an epic for sure! Great stuff... And clearly enough hanging threads to make a sequel or three!

So, at the risk of spoiler alerts, any thoughts about turning this into a discussion thread a la what DB has done for the Adair story?

I'm dying to ask about a couple things but don't want to spoil it for those who haven't read it yet...
Molon Latte...come & take our coffee order
Doctorr Fabulous wrote:... It's fun to play pretend, but this is the internet, and it's time to be serious.
zengunfighter wrote:... you don't want to blow a tranny in the middle of a pursuit...
woodsghost wrote:... A defensive gun without training is basically a talisman. It might ward off evil, but I wouldn't count on it.

idahobob

Post by idahobob » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:31 am

Just received the Kindle edition.

Looking forward to reading ALL of the story! :awesome:

Bob
III
People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Return to “Fiction”