The Sphinx Gambit - a free zombie novel

Zombie or Post Apocalyptic themed fiction/stories.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

SirTimberWolf

The Sphinx Gambit - a free zombie novel

Post by SirTimberWolf » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:08 am

Hey there,

I've been lurking around and reading The Zombie Hunters for quite a while (Keep meaning to buy an arm band but somehow always manage to forget) but I actually registered to try and promote my new book which is set in a zombie apocalypse. I'm actually giving it away free in hopes of generating some reviews on amazon and getting my work in front of some people.

While I'm in the process of getting my website rejiggered, I thought a direct link would be better. This will take you to the PDF, however I've also included a link to my website that explains more about what my work is about and so forth.

About “The Sphinx Gambit”:

Cora Whitehall came to Ether City to hide, little did she know that the city had its own dark secret. Five weeks later the streets are crawling with zombies, the local National Guard has been decimated and all forms of communication are cut off. Nothing goes in and no one comes out.

If it were just her, it wouldn't be so bad but Cora isn't alone. A little girl she saved was bitten during the Guard's rescue attempt. When Cora's supplies and hopes at their lowest, she is offered a chance at redemption. The Sphinx offers his cure but at a price, it must be won in a game of wits with nothing held back and everything on the line.

Aided by a brilliant but dangerous teenage programmer with an agenda of her own, Cora will challenge the Sphinx and even other survivors in hopes of getting the cure before the girl turns. Yet what she doesn't know is that in this game of cat and mouse, there are no winners.

Download Link for the full PDF:The Sphinx Gambit
My website: http://johnenright.info
Amazon Page: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EW635M8

Update:
MOBI and EPUB versions available here:
http://johnenright.info/Fiction%20PDFs/ ... ambit.epub" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://johnenright.info/Fiction%20PDFs/ ... ambit.mobi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks for your time and consideration!

SirTimberWolf

Re: The Sphinx Gambit - a free zombie novel

Post by SirTimberWolf » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:09 am

Updated with MOBI and EPUB versions as well. I wasn't thinking about those file types, sorry!

Old Bill

Post by Old Bill » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:06 pm

I clicked the pdf link and was instantly attacked by a virus. Norton blocked it.

walterde
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead, Black Hawk Down and Interstellar

Post by walterde » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:23 pm

Well none of the links worked, and to the post above this shit happens everywhere else so I guess ZS isn't immune.
I gotta go to class.

Spazzy

Post by Spazzy » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:19 pm

Perfect example of why I don't click links in these things...
Overheard at my USN retirement ceremony....
"So he's not a team player then?"
"You mean Spazz...? Hes not even a fan of the team."

Murphman
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Murphman » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:36 pm

I've been lurking around and reading The Zombie Hunters for quite a while
The bolded item should have been your clue...
"If you are prepped for pandemic flu, you are more than prepped for Ebola. And pandemic flu is hella more likely, that's the one that scares me, personally." - Duodecima...and she's a freaking doctor. What are you?

Return to “Fiction”