Do You Trade in Your Guns?

Handgun, Pistol and Revolver topics

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

CG

Re: Do You Trade in Your Guns?

Post by CG » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:34 am

CG wrote:Rock6, I need to play around with it in this pouch, which we already have. I always felt it was leaning too far out with the bigger guns, maybe it'll be better with this one.

I'm also looking at this one, but nobody has posted a picture of the back of it yet so I can see how it attaches.
I bought the Bulldog waist pouch designed for the P238 - it opens when I sit down in the car. To heck with that, going back to Academy. Using the first pouch, it seems to work better with a smaller gun.

So, it is on me, not in my purse.
Mater tua caligas gerit!

...I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to what I was thinking.

delarey

Post by delarey » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:04 pm

P238 is a very nice pistol! I prefer the LCP custom bad it hides a bit better.
I'd keep the other pistol too.
I always buy pistols in 2's, because as mentioned, if you have to use it, it will be confiscated.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

minengr

Post by minengr » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:52 am

Off the top of my head I couldn't even tell you how many guns I've traded over the years. Wants, needs, and taste changes over the years. There are a couple I wish I still had, but none I shot on a regular basis. They would be nice to have in the collection, but they would be collecting dust, so I'd rather own something that might get some use.
Bullet drop is physics, reading wind is voodoo

Groucho
Favorite Zombie Movies: original Dawn of the Dead

Post by Groucho » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:45 pm

Once. Ruger Security Six was a disappointment, traded it in on a S&W 686. Back when revolvers were a thing.
Three men and a woman trapped in a building, send help. If you can't send help send two more women. Groucho Marx-Duck Soup

USAF SP 72-77,US Army reserves 84-92

flybynight

Post by flybynight » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:05 pm

Groucho wrote:Once. Ruger Security Six was a disappointment, traded it in on a S&W 686. Back when revolvers were a thing.
Dang , I would have traded you a 686 for that Ruger in a heartbeat.

Well actually no I wouldn't have. ( I never trade or sell guns ) But I sure would have offered you a rock bottom low price for it . To assuage your disappointment. :crazy:
As of now I bet you got me wrong

John Titor was right

AlexanderPain
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Walking Dead TV Show
Shawn of the Dead
Juan of the Dead
I am Legend

Post by AlexanderPain » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:28 am

I trade or sell my guns back through the dealer. Of course, I live on the outskirts of a wretched hive of scum and villainy where people get killed trying to sell sneakers via Craigslist. In this era, I won't sell one of my guns to a stranger. The gun store people can handle the background checks, etc., on the next guy . . .
People were once divided into hundreds of groups, but now there are just two: the living and the dead.
Check out my blog: http://www.howtofightzombies.com/
I've just published my first Zombie Novel: Zombie Complex - The Battle for Chattahoochee Run - http://amzn.to/2xMc8KE

lailr
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, I am Legend, Dawn of the Dead (original and remake)

Post by lailr » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:43 am

They're like puppies, they all need a home! And I wish I could give one to ALL of them. Never trade

Return to “Handguns”