All of my books are on sale for 99 cents!

Reviews of books, manuals or other texts.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Jamie
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: DOTD04, Special Dead, Shaun of the Dead, 28 ______ Later

All of my books are on sale for 99 cents!

Post by Jamie » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:51 am

http://www.amazon.com/Jamie-Sheffield/e/B00AVJVYHS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For the first week of August, 8/1 - 8/8, all of my ebooks will be reduced in price to 99 cents, and I wanted to share it here.

You can read about it in my blog (link in my sig, below), but the short version is that I'm enjoying a fun summer of reading and writing, and wanted to spread the love a bit...I'm also in the process of writing my next novel, and would love to have some people who enjoyed my previous stuff waiting for it to come out early in 2014 (it'll spur me on in writing and editing and formatting the novel during all stages of its production).

They've all been well reviewed on both Amazon and Goodreads, and if you do buy one or more of them, I'd sure appreciate you taking a minute to add you review to either site (or both).

This is a chance to download some great summer reading at a great price...you can download my whole collection for less than you'd spend on a Venti Latte or a Big Mac, enjoy them for longer, and be helping an independent author at the same time.

Thanks,

Jamie
"I don't want to survive. I want to live. " - Captain B. McCrea

My Blog and website, dealing largely with my writing projects...I've published two novels, "Here Be Monsters" and "Caretakers", along with a pair of eBooks, "Mickey Slips" and "Bound for Home"...check them out!

Return to “Books”