Going Home

Reviews of books, manuals or other texts.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Angery American

Going Home

Post by Angery American » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:05 pm

I'm going to drop a shameless plug for my new book here. It's on Amazon and Barnes and Noble, drop by and take a look. It's great prepper fiction. I wrote this online and it has over one million views, so someone out there likes it.

http://www.amazon.com/Going-Home-Americ ... a+american" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

TacAir

Re: Going Home

Post by TacAir » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:17 pm

Sounds familiar I guess GMTA.
TacAir - I'd rather be a disappointed pessimist than a horrified optimist
**All my books ** some with a different view of the "PAW". Check 'em out.
Adventures in rice storage//Mod your Esbit for better stability

Keith B
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead
Resident Evil 3
Did not like 28 days later

Post by Keith B » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:44 pm

I think like Tac's price point better.....I have a hard time shelling out $20 for an unknown author.
The asshole formerly known as Sigboy40

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.
An accident while adventuring is always an indication of incompetence-Col Townsend Whelen
thinkfree wrote:Sigboy40 is the greatest asshole I have ever had the pleasure of knowing
Sigboy Scout Belt
Outcast Prepper Blog

Rellik

Post by Rellik » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:24 am

Heh, heya AA. I have followed AA's book from the very begining when he first started writing it on another forum. It is a great read and the second book in the series that is also being posted on the other forum is also coming along very well. I dont think AA is gonna be an "unknown author" for long.

BC_Slider

Post by BC_Slider » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:36 am

Just bought it for my kindle $3.79, so far a real "page" turner, pretty good IMHO. So far I'd recommend it :mrgreen:

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer
Favorite Zombie Movies: Contagion, Carriers, Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead, Resident Evil (s), 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later

Post by NoAm » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:30 pm

LOVE your books, Anxiously awaiting book 3! :wink:

These books need to be in everyone's prep library!
Thanks to 'Going Home' we added a couple of little things to our GHB's
ZSC025 President
Check out this months newsletter To see how to save on food storage
ZS Chapter VolunteerHave questions about starting a chapter?●Want to find other ZS members in your area? Looking for other ZS members to start a chapter with? Check here first New Chapter Coordination Questions or email us at [url=mailto://chapters@zombiehunters.org]chapters@zombiehunters.org[/url]

dpayette

Post by dpayette » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:36 pm

I am in the middle of book 2, and have enjoyed the story. I discovered "Going Home" from the interview on TSP and think I have felt the most through Thad's eyes. I also think your portrayal of DHS so far sounds close to the way I could imagine all their "help". It's kind of chilling to see your line of events happen back when you wrote this, and things that have become apparent over the last little while. Thanks for the stories and I look forward to the next installment.

dp

6shooter

Post by 6shooter » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:19 pm

Just finished reading 'Going Home' and 'Surviving Home' within about a week, and have pre-ordered 'Escaping Home'. These are fantastic reads, very enjoyable. Can't wait for the third one to arrive, preorder says Nov 5th here in Canada.
7mm Mag/9mm/Pie/Blue wire-green when I can't sleep

Warriors And Wonders, The Best Knife Shop in Vancouver

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer
Favorite Zombie Movies: Contagion, Carriers, Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead, Resident Evil (s), 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later

Post by NoAm » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:05 pm

Glad you liked the books. We are also anxiously awaiting for Escaping Home!
Here's a link to his fb page for updates :wink:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Angery-A ... 9637966061
ZSC025 President
Check out this months newsletter To see how to save on food storage
ZS Chapter VolunteerHave questions about starting a chapter?●Want to find other ZS members in your area? Looking for other ZS members to start a chapter with? Check here first New Chapter Coordination Questions or email us at [url=mailto://chapters@zombiehunters.org]chapters@zombiehunters.org[/url]

Return to “Books”