-My Draco SBR- (UPDATE PG 5)

Forum dedicated for rifles and shotguns from basic to tactical.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

hatchtrikk
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 days later, 28 weeks later, dawn of the dead, land of the dead, diary of the dead and many more...

Re: My next SBR(Now with more 922r:)

Post by hatchtrikk » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:36 pm

mason3 wrote:Have you thought about changing the irons?

Not at all. The work just fine.

I thought about filing the rear sight down on Dave's recommendation, but I haven't done any serious shooting with it yet so that will have to wait.

Why?
My Draco SBR: http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 09&t=79016" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Belt fed always wins. -GD4

I am serious...and stop calling me Shirley. -Agent Smith

mason3

Post by mason3 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:56 am

Well I installed the dogleg rail on my draco from tws, and I'm concerned about my front sight post over my forward rail. The hk sight supposedly raises it enough to avoid this. After doing some background on my issue I noticed a lot of rifles doing the same...mostly for cosmetic but still. Just curious if the thought bad crossed your mind about going with a peep sight.

nimdabew
Favorite Zombie Movies: DOTD
I am ledgend

Post by nimdabew » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:15 am

hatchtrikk wrote:Is it normal for a stamp to be pending for 2 months? Should I be worried? :shock:
Pending means the stamp is in the process of being licked and put on the paper and send back to you. I got mine back in about 75 days after they cashed the check.
Thanks Anianna!
12_Gauge_Chimp wrote:I say when Wee Drop visits the US, we make her ride a goat. You know, like those little monkey cowboys they have at some rodeos. :lol:

hatchtrikk
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 days later, 28 weeks later, dawn of the dead, land of the dead, diary of the dead and many more...

Post by hatchtrikk » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:28 am

nimdabew wrote:
hatchtrikk wrote:Is it normal for a stamp to be pending for 2 months? Should I be worried? :shock:
Pending means the stamp is in the process of being licked and put on the paper and send back to you. I got mine back in about 75 days after they cashed the check.

After a little research, I found out out that my agent Anna Farris has a fan club on ARFCOM. She likes to wait up to 4 months from pending date to approval date :shock:
My Draco SBR: http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 09&t=79016" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

nimdabew
I am ledgend

Post by nimdabew » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:30 am

hatchtrikk wrote:
nimdabew wrote:

After a little research, I found out out that my agent Anna Farris has a fan club on ARFCOM. She likes to wait up to 4 months from pending date to approval date :shock:
This is the latest distrubition absed on geographical location and not on the first letter of the FFL/last name right?
Thanks Anianna!
12_Gauge_Chimp wrote:I say when Wee Drop visits the US, we make her ride a goat. You know, like those little monkey cowboys they have at some rodeos. :lol:

hatchtrikk

Post by hatchtrikk » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:26 pm

nimdabew wrote:
hatchtrikk wrote:
nimdabew wrote:

This is the latest distrubition absed on geographical location and not on the first letter of the FFL/last name right?

LOL. I meant CHRISTINA FARRIS... Anna Farris is the hilarious actress from the Scary Movies.

I was pending 5/12 so it was 2 months shy of the new divided thing... That took effect/takes effect this month at some point AFAIK.

nimdabew
I am ledgend

Post by nimdabew » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Welp. That sucks. Wait another 2 months then?
Thanks Anianna!

hatchtrikk

Post by hatchtrikk » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:09 pm

nimdabew wrote:Welp. That sucks. Wait another 2 months then?
Thinking about getting this, http://usmachinegun.com/proddetail.php?prod=AK-5010" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and soldering it on so I can turn my pistol into a rifle and attach the stock. I don't even shoot the fucker because it's just not that great as a pistol.

mason3

Post by mason3 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:13 pm

If I remember correctly, its a lot cheaper at cheaper than dirt.

hatchtrikk

Post by hatchtrikk » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:30 pm

mason3 wrote:If I remember correctly, its a lot cheaper at cheaper than dirt.

If you are talking about the extension, I just bought one from CNCwarrior.com for 15bucks.

Thanks for the heads up!

hatchtrikk

Re: My next SBR(Now in rifle form:) !Pg1update!

Post by hatchtrikk » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:52 pm

:D

m ellis allen

Post by m ellis allen » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:14 am

very nice!
zombies are notoriously bad drivers
lunicy wrote:Mosins doesn't have Kool aid. It would have to be vodka and coffee,mixed with cosmoline, made with mud, in a hat. Mosins are too rough for kool aid.

hatchtrikk

Post by hatchtrikk » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:07 pm

m ellis allen wrote:very nice!

RAKKASAN SNIPER
Favorite Zombie Movies: dawn of the dead

Post by RAKKASAN SNIPER » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:42 pm

how difficult is it too et that rivited plate off the back of the reciever?

hatchtrikk

Post by hatchtrikk » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:06 pm

RAKKASAN SNIPER wrote:how difficult is it too et that rivited plate off the back of the reciever?
I didn't remove it. I drilled through it and mounted the block to the trunnion.

hatchtrikk

Post by hatchtrikk » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:47 pm

Today marks month number 3 on my pending stamp. Christina Farris ladies and gentlemen :lol:

At least when submit the next one :twisted: , it'll be someone else thanks to the new zoning.

Czechnology
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Czechnology » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:50 am

RAKKASAN SNIPER wrote:how difficult is it too et that rivited plate off the back of the reciever?
That would be extraordinarily difficult without a shop.
Nothing is ever what it seems, but everything is exactly what it is.
Vicarious_Lee wrote:If Nutnfacny were an 8-ounce chicken fried steak, he'd come with 72 ounces of batter around it that you have to slash through to get to it.

hatchtrikk

Re: FINALLY FUCKING APPROVED!!! Draco SBR:)

Post by hatchtrikk » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:17 pm

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Cpt. MelonBuster

Post by Cpt. MelonBuster » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:18 pm

AK Perfection. Gorgeous.

mk_ultra

Post by mk_ultra » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Badass . I like it . :D
This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence - Vyvyan

gelgoog

Post by gelgoog » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Damn that looks fantastic. I am itching to order two dracos for SBR conversions real soon.

3 months for approval is pretty decent, I have two stamps out for approval right now and I just passed 3 months last week so hopefully they will arrive soon. :twisted:

Braxton
Favorite Zombie Movies: I love them all.

Post by Braxton » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:34 pm

Please post a range report with lots of pics. I want to know how it shoots.
Jeriah wrote: you are NEVER completely certain of any other human being: not your parents, not your brother, not your wife, nobody.
Actually I think under some circumstances people sometimes don't even know themselves, but that's a bit existential for this thread. :lol:

hatchtrikk

Post by hatchtrikk » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Cpt. MelonBuster wrote:AK Perfection. Gorgeous.
mk_ultra wrote:Badass . I like it . :D
Thanks!
gelgoog wrote:Damn that looks fantastic. I am itching to order two dracos for SBR conversions real soon.

3 months for approval is pretty decent, I have two stamps out for approval right now and I just passed 3 months last week so hopefully they will arrive soon. :twisted:
Not as nice as your Krink, but it'll do for now :evil: I was surprised that it was that quick. My examiner was not the person who signed the form so that may have had something to do with it. My next NEXT sbr is in the mail and should be arriving in a few days :D
Braxton wrote:Please post a range report with lots of pics. I want to know how it shoots.
I'll try to do that very soon. My range is very limited. What in particular would you like me to test?

Kutter_0311
Favorite Zombie Movies: too many to get into...

Post by Kutter_0311 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:31 pm

hatchtrikk wrote:Image
Just quoting you so we can see that again... SEXAY!!!
JAYNE COBB wrote: Well, what you plan and what takes place ain't ever exactly been similar.
TravisM.1 wrote:If a rifle is an option, a rifle is usually the answer.
minengr wrote:I've said it numerous times, a quality rig is only as good as it's weakest link. Which usually is the nut behind the butt.

Return to “Longarms - Shotguns and Rifles”