winchester 1300 defender

Forum dedicated for rifles and shotguns from basic to tactical.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

peppergat
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Day of the Dead .

Re: winchester 1300 defender

Post by peppergat » Wed May 22, 2013 5:33 pm

Doctorr Fabulous wrote:Phoenix Technology makes an adjustable stock for the 1300s as well. All [polymer, but between the buttpad and the optional "Kicklite" recoil-reducing stock, they do the job. Haven't had a complaint about any of the ones I've sold for Remingtons, Winchesters, Mossbergs, or Saigas.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006CL ... UTF8&psc=1

Thanks for the link , I like that one as well . I contacted Mesa Tactical and , the Winchester adapter is no longer available . Been 3 years she said .

peppergat
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Day of the Dead .

Re: winchester 1300 defender

Post by peppergat » Wed May 22, 2013 5:35 pm

We'reWolf wrote:
peppergat wrote: What do You think about that adj. stock you have ? I was looking at Mesa Tactical and , they offer am aluminum adj. stock adapter I thought was pretty cool .
its nice, i mean i got the shot gun with a pistol grip and i didn't want that or like that so its better.. what i really wanted was a Monte Carlo stock but i couldn't find the one i wanted for the price and i am impatient lol
the pistol grip is a fairly large and the texture is goodand the stock came with a plasticy recoil buffer. the ammo 3 shell ammo holders on the left and right are kind of stiff to put ammo in and its been like that for almost a two years lol

I hear ya . There just aint much out there for these .

Return to “Longarms - Shotguns and Rifles”