Private/FTF gunsales=WTF

General discussions regarding topics that aren't covered in one of the other sub-forums. NO DISCUSSION OF POLITICS!

Moderators: ZS Global Moderators, ZS Postal Match Officers

NonExistence

Re: Private/FTF gunsales=WTF

Post by NonExistence » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Here is something from the opposite side of the fence, a sketchball seller on Armslist. He posts at least one ad for a "brand new,,,,,,,,almost" Glock per day. here are a few of his briliant works.

For Sale/Trade: TACTICAL (( GLOCK 22 )) GEN3 .40 s&w, BRAND NEW

UP FOR SALE IS A GLOCK MODEL 22 IN THE .40 CAL.. HAS ((((TACTICAL RAIL MOUNT SYSTEM)))).FOR SCOPE AND LIGHT/LASER..MOUNTS ON TOP....ALSO FIXED SIGHTS,,COMES WITH GLOCK FACTORY MAG,,,AND ((30))-rd HI CAP EXTENED MAGZ.. ORGI-GLOCK CASE AND BOOK.ALSO CLEANING ROD..WILL COME WITH BOX OF ROUNDS, AND BLACKHAWK HOLSTER, EMAIL CALL TEXT. redacted OR also redacted .THANKS I HAVE MORE PICS UPON REQ

Will trade for: 1911 G17 AK SKS AR

For Sale/Trade: $--GLOCK 37-$-45cal_GEN3--((NEW))--NIGHT SIGHTS !!

......... UP FOR SALE IS MY BRAND NEW GLOCK MODEL 38 ...BIG HUGE .45 ROUNDS.. HOLDS 10+1 IN MAGZ..ALSO HAS 3 MAGZ...ALSO COMES WITH (((157))) $ TRIJICON (H3-06) NIGHT SIGHTS...GLOCK HARD CASE AND BOOK ALSO CLEANING ROD...HAS BRAND NEW BUFFER RECOIL SPRING.. ....HAS VERY LITTLE TO ,NO RECOIL ((KICK))... ONLY 50 ROUNDS BEEN THROW IT.. COMES WITH BOX OF ....F M J ROUNDS AND BLACKHAWK HOLSTER..CALL TEXT EMAIL ...........................................................................THANKS >>>>>>>>>>>>redacted...OR moar redacted.

Will trade for: ANY 9 40 45
Just a couple of probably dozens of ads from this guys last few weeks. First one he said he bought it for his G/F, and since then it's been pretty consistent at 1-2 ads per day. He must have had some flagged or actually sold one. With the volume of ads and unique guns their attached to and the idiocy in typing I have to wonder. Seriously, does anybody who doesn't have a tattoo that "East Side Crippz fo lyfe" think the spelling of "MAGZ" is cute? Looks like stolen guns willing to be sold to anybody regardless of thier legality. After seeing so many ads, I bounced around the idea of emailing him and telling him to clean up his tons of ads because he looks suspect, and also just calling ATF, but did nothing. I just can't imagine anybody like this being legit.

Stercutus

Post by Stercutus » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:49 pm

NonExistence wrote: Just a couple of probably dozens of ads from this guys last few weeks. First one he said he bought it for his G/F, and since then it's been pretty consistent at 1-2 ads per day. He must have had some flagged or actually sold one. With the volume of ads and unique guns their attached to and the idiocy in typing I have to wonder. Seriously, does anybody who doesn't have a tattoo that "East Side Crippz fo lyfe" think the spelling of "MAGZ" is cute? Looks like stolen guns willing to be sold to anybody regardless of thier legality. After seeing so many ads, I bounced around the idea of emailing him and telling him to clean up his tons of ads because he looks suspect, and also just calling ATF, but did nothing. I just can't imagine anybody like this being legit.
What makes you think he is not the ATF?
You go 'round and around it
You go over and under
I go through

NonExistence

Post by NonExistence » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:26 pm

Blacksmith wrote:
What makes you think he is not the ATF?
Well played. Literally hadn't thought of that at all. The only thing that made me think otherwise was maybe he was some complete idiot that has a clean background that decided he needed to buy 50 Glocks all at once to arm his whole community against the US military during martial law. They are always Glocks. I would prefer the ATF to this hypothetical idiot though.

One Of None
Location: Homebrewing.... Disguise your drinking problem as a hobby!

Post by One Of None » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:53 pm

Braxton wrote:
crypto wrote:Its a scam. Tell him to go fuck himself and you'll never hear from him.String him along for weeks just for fun, try to see if he will send you pics of him doing stupid things. Have fun with it.

FTFY.

:D

Sounds like a plan. I'm bored.

Sent to Lemmy Curtis (biggyyjiddyy@yahoo.com):

I need must have copy of lisence tp prove 21 age of years from you and your wife. May be a sexy type pic so i no her well to recognize her. She didn't need to be dresed in same sexy like in pic for the meet thou. Regular type close is fine for meeting. My wife using sexy pics sometimes to verify age also. Sexy typer pics also reduse discount of price cost by $20.00.

Sent to Martin Marsh (martinmarsh47@yahoo.com) :

I need must have copy of lisence tp prove 21 age of years from you . May be a sexy type pic so i no well to recognize you. You didn't need to be dresed in same sexy like in pic for the meet thou. Regular type close is fine for meeting. My wife using sexy pics sometimes to verify age also. Sexy typer pics also reduse discount of price cost by $20.00.

:awesome:
http://www.deadseasonmusic.com/music" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Click me, crank me, buy me.
Dead Season has bubble gum. But they're still here to kick ass.
Your ass.
squinty wrote:
Sometimes I like it rough, I like the way it kicks me. But I need to have as much in the tube as possible - I'm a big bore capacity whore - so three inchers just won't do it for me.

KentsOkay
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shawn of the Dead

Post by KentsOkay » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:21 am

When I posted my moped on Craigslist I had fun stringing along the scammer, I'll see if I can find the emails...

I need to figure out how to scam a scammer, then with all the money I get I will become Batman.

Fuck yeah!
0122358 wrote:so we moved a thread to maintain OPSEC on a fictional vid game so our team doesnt get kill as easily by possible spies...fuckin sweet

Unofficial FB for ZSC XXX http://www.facebook.com/groups/156431031119773

URBAN ASSAULT

Post by URBAN ASSAULT » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:59 am

KentsOkay wrote:When I posted my moped on Craigslist I had fun stringing along the scammer, I'll see if I can find the emails...

I need to figure out how to scam a scammer, then with all the money I get I will become Batman.

Fuck yeah!
Sooner or later we all want to be Batman.

-urban
"When under imminent Predator attack, try to act all Thalidomide-y till they go away".-me
3%

MacAttack

Post by MacAttack » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:46 am

A few years ago we sold a car on line. Rather pricy.

But to make a long story short we got those same emails about sending a certified bank check with some extra added for the shipper.
Told the guy no deal. Three emails latter and we were still saying no.
He actually showed up with the check and a truck to get the car. From halfway across the country. He would just not take no for an answer.
We we figured since he was here we might be able to do the deal.
Took him and the check to the local bank. They have done this with us before and we had them call to issuing bank to verify the check. The man actually stuck it through and kept saying it was a good check even though the issuing bank had no record of it. As soon as we got back to the shop he was gone in a split second yelling about how we were wasting his time and he was going to make us pay.

I couldn't believe someone actually showed up.

But it was a scam all the way.

Mr.Pliskin

Post by Mr.Pliskin » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:53 am

I got this exact same email about a motorcycle I was trying to sell. I still have a 25,000 check around here somewhere with half cut off letters and a fer words misspelled.

This also happened to a co-worker of mine. He convinced the guy to call him and it turned out the guy was from Africa. The co-worker now spends his free time calling this guy multiple times a day to "chat" in french. :lol:

Return to “General Firearms Discussion”