So I bought a Hi-point today

General discussions regarding topics that aren't covered in one of the other sub-forums. NO DISCUSSION OF POLITICS!

Moderators: ZS Global Moderators, ZS Postal Match Officers

User avatar
MrMendigo
* * *
Posts: 715
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:04 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Army of Darkness, and The Evil Dead,
Shawn of the dead, ect.

Re: So I bought a Hi-point today

Post by MrMendigo » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:51 pm

I have a C9 with the peep sight installed the sight really slows down the aiming and follow up shots. I used to shoot it very regularly, but with the scarcity of 9mm I have slowed its use. I think you and I both live in Randolph County; didn't I read that you live in Asheboro? So, you know as well as I that mostly Winchester white box is the only readily available economical round. Winchester white box does not feed reliably in the C9, if you must find that out for your self I'll give you twenty rounds; then you too, can experience the joy of constant jams.

User avatar
grand94jeep
* * * * *
Posts: 5076
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:25 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: All Zombie movies. Even the bad ones
Location: N.C.
Contact:

Re: So I bought a Hi-point today

Post by grand94jeep » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:35 pm

MrMendigo wrote:I have a C9 with the peep sight installed the sight really slows down the aiming and follow up shots. I used to shoot it very regularly, but with the scarcity of 9mm I have slowed its use. I think you and I both live in Randolph County; didn't I read that you live in Asheboro? So, you know as well as I that mostly Winchester white box is the only readily available economical round. Winchester white box does not feed reliably in the C9, if you must find that out for your self I'll give you twenty rounds; then you too, can experience the joy of constant jams.

Blazer Brass seems to work fine in it. WWB feeds fine in all my other 9mm weapons. I'll reserve the BB for the C9. And yes, I'm in Asheboro.


Range Report:


Well, I only had time to fire around 100rds or so. The gun ran fine, without a hitch. It's heavy, but points well. My first full mag all went in the center ring of a Man-sized target at 7yrds. I preceeded to shoot at 6 & 8" targets the rest of the time. I only had an hour at the range. I let my wife shoot it. After adjusting her grip, she was able to keep all rounds on target (she was pulling to the right). I left the standard sights on it. Next time I go I'll take the ghost ring to try. Follow-up shots come very easy with this gun. Mainly due to the weight of the slide and the blow-back operation.

I switched to my P22 and played with it for a while too. 9mm ammo is hard to come by, so I'm not shooting it much.

Honestly, for all the shit this gun gets, I was surprised by how well it actually shoots. Granted, I only put in 100rds or so. Recoil is hardly noticable. The lock open feature and striker block take a little getting used to.

All in all I give it a 6.5 out of 10. Only because its ugly, unbalenced, has a low mag capacity and the grips are rather slick.

Do I trust it yet? No, I still need to run a few more hundred rounds through it. For the price though, it's a decent gun. 8)
,=====o00o _
//___l__,\____\,__
l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
(o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)


We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
~Ronald Reagan~

User avatar
MrMendigo
* * *
Posts: 715
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:04 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Army of Darkness, and The Evil Dead,
Shawn of the dead, ect.

Re: So I bought a Hi-point today

Post by MrMendigo » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:08 pm

I didn't mean to imply that no 9mm shot well through the C9, I've just had my fill trying to get WWB through it. WWB does cycle well in all of my 995's, my P1, and my new ATI FS9.

User avatar
lailr
* * * *
Posts: 867
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 1:14 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, I am Legend, Dawn of the Dead (original and remake)

Re: So I bought a Hi-point today

Post by lailr » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:39 am

grand94jeep wrote: Honestly, for all the shit this gun gets, I was surprised by how well it actually shoots. For the price though, it's a decent gun. 8)

You'll continue to find that to be the case.................don't let the haters and the snobs talk you into not liking it.........

User avatar
Dumptruck
* * *
Posts: 372
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 10:36 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dead series (Romero), 28 Days Later
Location: WV

Re: So I bought a Hi-point today

Post by Dumptruck » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:21 am

A CZ-82 would have been a much better choice. Heard too many Hi-Point horror stories (almost was a part of one; guy next to me had a kaboom at the range) to ever trust one.

User avatar
lailr
* * * *
Posts: 867
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 1:14 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, I am Legend, Dawn of the Dead (original and remake)

Re: So I bought a Hi-point today

Post by lailr » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:29 am

Dumptruck wrote:A CZ-82 would have been a much better choice. Heard too many Hi-Point horror stories (almost was a part of one; guy next to me had a kaboom at the range) to ever trust one.
I keep hearing of all these kabooms, and I'm not saying it did not happen, but why then has hi-point never had a retutn to the factory for that reason?

They have the best warranty in the biz after all

User avatar
grand94jeep
* * * * *
Posts: 5076
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:25 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: All Zombie movies. Even the bad ones
Location: N.C.
Contact:

Re: So I bought a Hi-point today

Post by grand94jeep » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:39 pm

Dumptruck wrote:A CZ-82 would have been a much better choice. Heard too many Hi-Point horror stories (almost was a part of one; guy next to me had a kaboom at the range) to ever trust one.
<------ Not a CZ fan. :P
--------------------------------

Well, Glock, S&W, Taurus, Walther...etc...etc have all had a kaboom at some point in their history. But, people still buy them. It's like saying..." I'm never going to swim in the ocean, cause people drown there. I'm only swimming in a pool."

Everything in life has risks. I've read horror stories from multiple gun companies. These companies are still in business for a reason. While they're not the best, they're certainly not the worst. I think the reason these "mishaps" are mentioned more for Hi-point, is cause the're the red-headed stepchild of the gun world. Don't believe me, go out an buy one for yourself. But, if you've never shot one, don't jump on the bandwagon and bash it before you try it. You'll see what I'm saying. It's a cheap, heavy, ugly gun. But, it goes boom when I pull the trigger, albeit only 9 times before a mag change. :wink:

This is not my first gun, nor is it the first I've ever shot. I wanted a cheap, inexpensive gun to leave in my car. My wife's car has a good gun in it, because she doesn't CCW. I do, so I'll always have my CCW on me, when I'm alone in my car. I refuse to put any of my remaining "good" guns in my car, where they may become damaged. I sold my Bersa .380, otherwise, that would've been my BUG.

I just don't understand why folks think you need a Glock/XD/Ruger/AR/AK...wtf-ever kind of gun instead. After all, if you search, you can find horror stories for them too. :P
,=====o00o _
//___l__,\____\,__
l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
(o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)


We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
~Ronald Reagan~

User avatar
grand94jeep
* * * * *
Posts: 5076
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:25 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: All Zombie movies. Even the bad ones
Location: N.C.
Contact:

Re: So I bought a Hi-point today

Post by grand94jeep » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:44 pm

lailr wrote:
Dumptruck wrote:A CZ-82 would have been a much better choice. Heard too many Hi-Point horror stories (almost was a part of one; guy next to me had a kaboom at the range) to ever trust one.
I keep hearing of all these kabooms, and I'm not saying it did not happen, but why then has hi-point never had a retutn to the factory for that reason?

They have the best warranty in the biz after all

Keep in mind.. things have a way of happening, to support one's opinion. Kinda like a certain news show that rigged GMC trucks to explode on impact to show they're unsafe to drive, so many years ago. Or, how the same sad news show rigged an experiment in students CCW'ing on college campus, to try and defend themselves if attacked during class. There is always a way to make the chips fall where you want them. :wink:
,=====o00o _
//___l__,\____\,__
l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
(o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)


We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
~Ronald Reagan~

BothellBob
* *
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:45 pm
Location: Bothell, WA

Re: So I bought a Hi-point today

Post by BothellBob » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:51 pm

My Hi-Point is too heavy to carry and too ugly to steal. At 25 yd it is off POA by only 4 inches. I have never experienced a failure of any kind. What more could one want in a truck gun?
-BothellBob

User avatar
Siconyte
BANNED
Posts: 312
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:07 pm
Location: Riverside, TX

Re: So I bought a Hi-point today

Post by Siconyte » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:01 pm

Ghost ring sight is crap, use the standard yellow and red dot sights it came with. Be prepared to adjust it.

I like Hi-point if for no other reason than the price.

Have fun with your new lead thrower.
1.S.1.K wrote:ZS where the men are men and the sheep are scared.
Welcome to zombie squad, we're a little nuts!

User avatar
grand94jeep
* * * * *
Posts: 5076
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:25 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: All Zombie movies. Even the bad ones
Location: N.C.
Contact:

Re: So I bought a Hi-point today

Post by grand94jeep » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:47 pm

Siconyte wrote:Ghost ring sight is crap, use the standard yellow and red dot sights it came with. Be prepared to adjust it.
Thanks, and thanks to all who chimed in about the ghost ring
I like Hi-point if for no other reason than the price.
Me too. I wouldn't expect a $120 HP to shoot like a $1600 Kimber
Have fun with your new lead thrower.
I will and so will my wife and friends. :lol: Sad... she likes this gun better than my XD(s) :roll: Of course, it doesn't kick near as hard. :mrgreen:
,=====o00o _
//___l__,\____\,__
l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
(o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)


We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
~Ronald Reagan~

Gatorfarmer
* * * * *
Posts: 1489
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:19 pm
Location: Virginia, US
Contact:

Re: So I bought a Hi-point today

Post by Gatorfarmer » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:35 pm

grand94jeep wrote:
All in all I give it a 6.5 out of 10. Only because its ugly, unbalenced, has a low mag capacity and the grips are rather slick.
Try putting skateboard tape on the grips. It's an old trick that 1911 used to use in the days before checkered front straps were common.

User avatar
grand94jeep
* * * * *
Posts: 5076
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:25 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: All Zombie movies. Even the bad ones
Location: N.C.
Contact:

Re: So I bought a Hi-point today

Post by grand94jeep » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:23 pm

Gatorfarmer wrote:
grand94jeep wrote:
All in all I give it a 6.5 out of 10. Only because its ugly, unbalenced, has a low mag capacity and the grips are rather slick.
Try putting skateboard tape on the grips. It's an old trick that 1911 used to use in the days before checkered front straps were common.
Good idea. :D I was gonna try an old Uncle Mike's Sleeve or a bike inner tube I have. :lol:
,=====o00o _
//___l__,\____\,__
l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
(o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)


We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
~Ronald Reagan~

User avatar
TheFreakinBear
* * * * *
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:32 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trilogy, Boondock Saints, 300, Snatch, Ghostbusters, Ice Age.
Location: TheOmegaMan.org
Contact:

Re: So I bought a Hi-point today

Post by TheFreakinBear » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:25 pm

lailr wrote:
grand94jeep wrote: Honestly, for all the shit this gun gets, I was surprised by how well it actually shoots. For the price though, it's a decent gun. 8)

You'll continue to find that to be the case.................don't let the haters and the snobs talk you into not liking it.........
+1. I love mine. It's a .45 and the only issues I have are when I use a certain magazine and even then that magazine only misfed one round, I have it marked and only use it at the range. It's accurate as hell though. I shoot better than that then I do with my rifles.
ImageImage

User avatar
TheFreakinBear
* * * * *
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:32 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trilogy, Boondock Saints, 300, Snatch, Ghostbusters, Ice Age.
Location: TheOmegaMan.org
Contact:

Re: So I bought a Hi-point today

Post by TheFreakinBear » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:28 pm

You are seriously rating the look though? Cmon man! LOL

Rate the firearm by performance. Looks don't matter. I think Rugers are ugly has hell but they shoot great.
ImageImage

User avatar
Dumptruck
* * *
Posts: 372
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 10:36 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dead series (Romero), 28 Days Later
Location: WV

Re: So I bought a Hi-point today

Post by Dumptruck » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:36 pm

lailr wrote:
Dumptruck wrote:A CZ-82 would have been a much better choice. Heard too many Hi-Point horror stories (almost was a part of one; guy next to me had a kaboom at the range) to ever trust one.
I keep hearing of all these kabooms, and I'm not saying it did not happen, but why then has hi-point never had a retutn to the factory for that reason?

They have the best warranty in the biz after all
Are you the owner of Hi-Point? Why would they tell anyone about having guns returned for X reason? I know what I saw. The guy was using factory ammo.

It seems that you believe that it is snobbery when anyone bags on Hi-Point. It has nothing to do with the price of a firearm. I like having my eyes, ears, and face the way they are. Had it been a Glock, Sig, HK, etc that caused that kaboom I would be equally sketched out about using/owning one.

User avatar
Sig_Ocelot
* * * * *
Posts: 2526
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:53 pm

Re: So I bought a Hi-point today

Post by Sig_Ocelot » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:55 am

grand94jeep wrote:
I like Hi-point if for no other reason than the price.
Me too. I wouldn't expect a $120 HP to shoot like a $1600 Kimber
If that's the case, I'm never going to buy a Kimber, lol.

Secondly, Hi-Points are more prone to KBs because they are direct blow back pistols. There is absolutely no lock up. Which I think is ridicoulus when shooting pistol rounds that operate in excess of 30k PSI (.40s&w, some 9mm loads). There is a reason why 99% of pistols (non-mouse guns) have some sort of locking mechanism.

Dumptruck, don't worry about Lailr calling everyone who owns a reputable pistol a snob. He's accused me of it several times. He just has a hard time seperating those who are extremely demanding of handguns, from those who bash entry-level handguns for the hell of it. Besides, he isn't trying to troll us or anything.
Rush2112 wrote: Somehow I see this phrase ending a lot of sentences in the future:

"...And that's how Sig lost his [eyesight/fingers]."

User avatar
Dave_M
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Posts: 15976
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:30 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: So I bought a Hi-point today

Post by Dave_M » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:05 am

The warranty is only worth a damn if you are close enough to drop it off, as they will not send a call-tag for you last I heard. Couple that with the fact that they have to be sent overnight and... well, you could buy another one for almost the cost of shipping a handgun to the factory.

It's not snobbery, it's reality. We had a high-point at one of our CCW classes. Couldn't make it through a single mag without a malfunction. I gave the shooter a Glock to shoot and no more problems were had. I frankly have not seen an American pistol with a worse reputation (or trigger!).

To High-point owners out there: Look, if you buy a high-point because of the price-point (which is likely 99% of owners), STFU and admit it. Don't try to tell me about the, "awesome" warranty or reliability or superior metallurgy because it's simply not the case for most of you.

For some reason or another, high point owners defend their purchases like puppies with cancer. This leads to positively insane proclammations of reliability and accuracy that are simply untrue and completely unfounded. If someone would actually say, "I bought it because it was cheap", I would have some more hope for humanity. Also, notice I said, "cheap" and not, "inexpensive" as they are two completely different things. The Sigma is inexpensive, the High-Point is cheap.

For a range toy? Okay. For a truck gun? maybe. For carry or HD? Fuck no.

I say this with the understanding that the high-point lovers on the forum will call me a, "snob" or whatever... I simply do not care. I have actual, quantifiable, reasons for not liking them and none of them have a single thing to do with aesthetics.

Anyway, here's a post ya'll need to read about high-points:
http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 9&start=86" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image
Dave Merrill
Instructor for MilCopp Tactical LLC.

Rifle first. Rifle last. Rifle always.
Civilian Scout wrote:No one buys a Taurus because it's the best option available.

Mr. Warren Peace
* * * * *
Posts: 1026
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:17 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 days later.. 28 weeks later,
Location: nc

Re: So I bought a Hi-point today

Post by Mr. Warren Peace » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:23 am

i have a hi point c9, and it's bulky, great with follow up shots, accurate enough to serve as my "trunk gun." i tried the ghost rings, and didn't see the need for them because the blow back design (w/o noodle wristing) keep me on target.

the price is right with hi points, they go boom, will never win a beauty contest, so no one will pay attention to them, and the warranty is cool. a hi point is just another tool in my toolbox. i like the feeling of having many tools for many scenarios.
"Riddle me this. Riddle me that. Who is afraid of the big black bat?"

Sheol151
* * * *
Posts: 858
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:15 am

Re: So I bought a Hi-point today

Post by Sheol151 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:44 am

Let's just stay focused on the fact that a experienced member here with a high post count bought one and is in the process of trying it out. So far he's happy with it. That may change (i doubt it)

But when someone makes a post like this we shouldn't start attacking each other when the OP is a clearly non biased person trying to share information, not start arguments. All guns fail, eventually or under extreme conditions, they're machines that need maintanience. True all guns fail, some less likely than others. BUT when someone posts that theirs has been good to them, we don't need to retaliate with angry words fellas.

Mine has been good to me, i wouldn't carry it only because of the weight/size....it's like a damn drill. But it sat by my bed everynight because after (about 600-who knows) rounds of .45 it hasn't given me a reason not to trust it. It gets cleaned every time i shoot it. (taken down and cleaned not just the barrel).

However, it is what it is. A "inexpensive :D" handgun.
But from my personal experience (I own lots o guns too, various brands and prices) It's a hell of a lot better than the bryco shit i bought back in the day or the jennings, or jiminez, or raven (you know. "cheap" guns.)

Edit: And i wouldn't say dave is a "snob" he stated many time he just sacrifices and saves for better things (a lot of things). I would call him a gear whore tho (he has a lot of stuff :x ). Anyway, but to be fair until you do that 10000 round test you keep talkin about ....... :D

User avatar
Dave_M
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Posts: 15976
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:30 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: So I bought a Hi-point today

Post by Dave_M » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:58 am

Sheol151 wrote:But when someone makes a post like this we shouldn't start attacking each other when the OP is a clearly non biased person trying to share information, not start arguments. All guns fail, eventually or under extreme conditions, they're machines that need maintanience. True all guns fail, some less likely than others. BUT when someone posts that theirs has been good to them, we don't need to retaliate with angry words fellas.
Just to be clear: My little rant was not directed toward grand94jeep.
Image
Dave Merrill
Instructor for MilCopp Tactical LLC.

Rifle first. Rifle last. Rifle always.
Civilian Scout wrote:No one buys a Taurus because it's the best option available.

User avatar
grand94jeep
* * * * *
Posts: 5076
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:25 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: All Zombie movies. Even the bad ones
Location: N.C.
Contact:

Re: So I bought a Hi-point today

Post by grand94jeep » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:00 am

Dave...


I bought it because it was cheap. :wink:
And... no offense taken :D

---------------------------------------

Seriously though folks, since I haven't been back to my FT Job since March, I wanted a cheap little pick-me-up present. I knew what I was getting into. I knew what I was buying. I was curious to see what this gun was all about. Instead of listening to all the rumors, I decided to try it myself. And, if it ever fails, I'll definately come here and tell you... cause well.... I'm a glutton for punishment. :mrgreen:

Now, the major issue seems to be that no one wants me to use this for a truck gun. Thats fine. If it'll make everyone feel better, I'll lock it in the safe, and only bring it out for range days.

I guess I'll have to wait and buy a better gun. Which I know, is what all of you say to do. It was just easier to get the wife to agree on a $120 toy, than a $500 one. I own better guns. I'm just not gonna put them in the truck and leave them. :wink:
,=====o00o _
//___l__,\____\,__
l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
(o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)


We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
~Ronald Reagan~

User avatar
Siconyte
BANNED
Posts: 312
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:07 pm
Location: Riverside, TX

Re: So I bought a Hi-point today

Post by Siconyte » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:52 pm

One more post about this, then I am gonna go away and find a new topic to annoy.

If you are interested in being able to say, "Oh, no, I don't shoot it, It cost too much!" Then feel free to be suckered in.

If you are wanting to say, "Hey, guys, this gun is so cool and slick, it even has a built in laser and and 95 rd. magazine!" have fun looking tacti-cool.

If you want to say price equals quality, buy a custom kimber, that should mean the gun will be indestructable and never miss or misfire for any reason.

But if you just want a quality pistol for a low price that will putslugs where they need to go while in the hands of a law abiding citizen, go Hi-point.

Seriously, I heard the only reason people get pissed about HP is they spent close to 800 bucks on a pistol that shoots just as good as a pistol that shoot just as good for a fraction of the cost.

I bought a .380 that shoots well and cost $180, 10 rounds from a .380 will drop anyone who decides to break in

Sorry for the rant and the thread jack, I love most pistols, but H-point has gotten a bad rap.
1.S.1.K wrote:ZS where the men are men and the sheep are scared.
Welcome to zombie squad, we're a little nuts!

Shadowsbane
* * * * *
Posts: 3302
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:58 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Undead.
Location: Raleigh NC

Re: So I bought a Hi-point today

Post by Shadowsbane » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:23 pm

They are fine for trunk guns, just don't leave a round chambered when doing so.

Single action, striker fired pistol with no safety in a bumpy trunk. Not good. Empty chamber and I think it will fill the trunk role very well.

Point of intrest, my father in law owns one, and I hate it. Mostly because being left handed I end up hitting the mag release while shooting. But, to give the devil it's due, the bullets go where they are supposed to.
All dwarfs are by nature dutiful, serious, literate, obedient and thoughtful people whose only minor failing is a tendency, after one drink, to rush at enemies screaming "Arrrrrrgh!" and axing their legs off at the knee.
Terry Pratchett

http://www.lonelymountainleather.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (Temporarily closed)

I am col o r Blind

Post Reply

Return to “General Firearms Discussion”