2243 trainer introduction...

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

2243trainer

2243 trainer introduction...

Post by 2243trainer » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:27 pm

40+ male , married with offspring, background in criminal justice, logistics, communication, education, Advanced first aide, navigation, security, advocate for like minded to support each other. Advocate for individual responsibility and accountability.... wanna know more just ask.

2243trainer

Re: 2243 trainer introduction...

Post by 2243trainer » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:39 pm

If you see anyone wearing a logo that is a circle equally divided into fourths with a radio tower with lightning on two sides, a H, compass rose, and book... you have seen me. Causal wear is t shirt with logo, formal is yellow polo shirt, trolling is a brown khaki long sleeve with Gadsden flag patch, American flag patch, and my name tape.

Xale D

Post by Xale D » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:12 pm

Welcome to ZS!

What parts of the world might we have seen you wandering around? You'll get more responses if you include a location in your subject line.

In the mean time, have a Welcome Wagon for your troubles:
Welcome to the Zombie Squad forums, we're glad you've found us!

There's a lot to take in, so you may want to read various threads before posting for the first time (links to search are listed below). We also encourage you to search for existing threads before starting a new one; the question you want to ask may have already been asked and answered.

Here’s some information that might be useful to new forum members:

ZS Forum Guidelines:
  • Forum Rules - Check them out, they're short.
    • Take note of #1: No discussion of illegal activities.
      Take note of #7: No debating of politics or religion.
      Take note of the posts on "Oaf Patrol" and "Religious Tolerance"
    Rule on discussing Lethal Force - Also short and to the point.
    ...the forum stickies are useful, too. :)
Some general ZS links that might be helpful:
  • About ZS - What is ZS? Do they think zombies are real? Are they a "militia" group?
    Ask ZS forum - Helpful info like posting pics and common acronyms.
    Forum FAQs - Quick answers about your account, profile, or posting.
    Announcements forum - Great source for other policies and updates.
    ZS Chapters – Look to see if there is a ZS Chapter near you to join for meetings & events.
    ZS Meeting Room – Find ZS people near you to join for meet ups & events.
    ZS Facebook - ZS Social Media pages
Additional helpful links :
  • Search - This feature will help you locate topics that have already been discussed, before starting a new thread. ZS Hall of Fame! - Links to threads or posts that have been identified as exceptional by either the user community or the volunteers here.
    Getting Started - Links to threads about getting started with prepping.
    Persuading the Unprepared - Spouses, friends, family...
    If you have, or someone you know has, girl parts:
NOTE: If you have problems accessing the Chapter Forums, try updating your User Groups first. To do so, go into your User Control Panel (top right of the screen), then click on User Groups (Left hand side of the screen) and select the Chapter you wish to join. Finally, at the bottom of the screen, next to "Join Selected", click Submit. If this doesn’t work, you can PM a Chapter Officer for access.
--
Xale D
I am an assistant, I assist.

2243trainer

Post by 2243trainer » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:39 am

From East Texas to Oklahoma, up through Arkansas north east to Pennsylvania south to central Florida and back. Currently I am in the area east of little rock and south of blytheville in Arkansas.

Thanks for the links... I didn't put a location because of occupation. I usually get about an hours notice and I have to hump it to get to where I need to be.

2243trainer

Post by 2243trainer » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:35 am

Well it is official... I am assigned to the Marion station in AR. Days off are Fr6p til Sun 1p. I would enjoy meeting new friends. Lots of zombies nearby...

2243trainer

Post by 2243trainer » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:01 am

Well..., it seems I was wrong... I am going home. Troubles in my ao ... a bomb was found in the courthouse.... people stealing wire from neighbors. A friend's daughter needs plasma... its time. You all come together and help each other find jobs and stay healthy.

Return to “Introductions”