New Arkansas resident

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Frostnutz

New Arkansas resident

Post by Frostnutz » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Country boy that grew up learning to shoot blow guns, bows, throw knives, rifles, shotguns and pistols. I left my country roots to join the military and after my time in active service started contracting with/for the government and now gave up all that to be around family.

I love spending time at the range, hiking, at the lake, and with family although I am not much of a hunter these days, you never forget what you have truly learned. Considering to make my RV into a BOV just for kicks. Into classic cars as well.

Just on here to relate to other folks, i've been reading the forums for a few years, while overseas to pass the time and I've found a lot of great information sharing here and want to be part of a bigger picture organization and wished the NorthWestern Arkansas chapter would not be inactive.

T-Baggin98
Favorite Zombie Movies: Resident Evil, Zombieland, 28 days later

Re: New Arkansas resident

Post by T-Baggin98 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:39 am

Welcome buddy! Thanks for your service. Good luck with the inactive chapter. If you ever care to make a trip to okc, feel free to hit us up!

Frostnutz

Re: New Arkansas resident

Post by Frostnutz » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:53 pm

Thanks for the invite. Well I'm originally from OK; but i think it may be closer to join a MO chapter if there is one.

Return to “Introductions”