Hi

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Phirce
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the dead, 28 days later, 28 weeks later, zombieland

Hi

Post by Phirce » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:14 pm

I'm new here, was just looking up zomie stuff and ran across this site. Lets see I'm male, 29 years old, from Oklahoma and I'm a security officer. This seemed like a cool site since I love to go survival camping and I love zombie flicks.
Stand for something or fall for anything!

T-Baggin98
Favorite Zombie Movies: Resident Evil, Zombieland, 28 days later

Re: Hi

Post by T-Baggin98 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:50 pm

Welcome! Where at in Ok are you? We have a central okla chapter that meets up once a month. We have our own section if your interested, ZSC.031.

Enjoy the site, there's a ton of good info on here.

Phirce
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the dead, 28 days later, 28 weeks later, zombieland

Post by Phirce » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:14 pm

I'm in Ada its about 88 miles south, south east of OKC. Yeah I'm intrested, I use to be part of a group here that would help if there was a disaster but it broke up after milita's was getting a bad rap.

T-Baggin98

Post by T-Baggin98 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:18 pm

That's one of our goals, to keep a positive image in the publics eye. Were here to help and give back to the community and have a good time doing it.

I know where Ada is. I've worked down there a few times lately. I was in seminole one day this week.

Phirce

Post by Phirce » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:08 am

Maybe one day we can do a survial camp out. I got one planned for this Sunday thru Monday for my wifes birthday.

T-Baggin98

Post by T-Baggin98 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:53 pm

We just did a BOB camping trip, it was a first for our group but a huge success! There are already plans for another one in either spring or summer and maybe both.

We also have a Facebook page that is a little more active than the site if you care to check it out. I'm on my phone or I would post a link. There is one in our chapter section though.

donnaturner16

Post by donnaturner16 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:39 am

Hi everybody this is Donna Turner from UK...

Return to “Introductions”