Hello From Southwest Oklahoma

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

okiebill

Hello From Southwest Oklahoma

Post by okiebill » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:22 pm

Hello Everyone,

I have been lurking for a few weeks now and have really enjoyed the great information so I have decided to add to the discourse.

A little about me:

Prior Service (Air Force), Currently own my own business, Thought I was a gear whore until I looked at some other packs / homes.lol :D

My current passion is vacuum packing just about anything that can be.

My goal for this year is to find a nice piece of property in an even more rural location then I currently live in and start getting it liveable.

Looking forward to this...

Bill

T-Baggin98
Favorite Zombie Movies: Resident Evil, Zombieland, 28 days later

Re: Hello From Southwest Oklahoma

Post by T-Baggin98 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:05 pm

Welcome bill! Where abouts in sw Ok are ya. We have one member of our central Ok chapter that lives in Lawton and I have family in the Duncan area. Also we are having our first official chapter meeting this Sunday (jan 8th) at 3pm at panera bread on 104th and s Penn in okc if your interested. Check out our chapter link, zsc.031.

okiebill

Re: Hello From Southwest Oklahoma

Post by okiebill » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:11 pm

I live due west of Lawton almost on the Texas line (Altus / Hollis) (2.5 hours to OKC for me).

I did see that zsc031 was having a meeting this weekend, unfortunately I will not be able to attend but thank you for the invite. I have family up around NW Expressway / Lake Hefner so I get up to the city and will eventually make a meeting :D

Return to “Introductions”