Hello from Maine.

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

maine1
Favorite Zombie Movies: dawn of the dead, land of the dead, 28 days later, 28 weeks later. Original Dawn of the dead...any zombie movie is ok, some are better than others.

Hello from Maine.

Post by maine1 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:17 pm

I have lurked on this site off and on for over a year. I do frequent a couple other sites, one of which is survival oriented.

As for an intro, A/M, former Marine, raised on a farm..spent some time in CA. Currently I work full time in corrections. That's all i'll share for now, sounds like talking myself up otherwise.

I have been survival oriented since I was quite young, heavily into knives -using, making, sharpening, ect-, as well as firearms. I prefer the Fal, and Glock 20-21. I have a good load to EDC, but I suck at computer work, so not many pics. I'll share what i know, but I am here mostly to glean knowledge and little tips using the almighty search feature.

I chose to join as i like the atmosphere here, it seems you have some people willing to DO, not just talk, and I like that.

bonanacrom

Re: Hello from Maine.

Post by bonanacrom » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:30 pm

Glade to have you around. As far as the atmosphere, I always found it to be a little wet and sticky.
The deeper you go in the forest the more things there are to eat your horse. Image

Bubba Enfield
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland, 28 Days later, Dawn'78, The Horde

Re: Hello from Maine.

Post by Bubba Enfield » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:52 pm

Greetings from Ontario, Canada. I loved the FAL when I carried it in the Canadian army (back in the dark ages, it seems :lol: ).
Prioritize your health. Get out of debt. Grow food.

Return to “Introductions”