Return on the not so prodigal son.

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Ultra1974

Return on the not so prodigal son.

Post by Ultra1974 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:51 am

Hey lovely people. This is more a reintroduction. I was a member of this group many years ago, but a LOT has changed for me. Today watching the news with the coronavirus etc, I thought "boy that board is really lit up and decided to check it out but forgot my login.
So what has changed?
Well, when I was a member years ago, I weighed 380lbs, smoked cigarettes, and generally had crap health.
Today, I am 250lbs, quit smoking eight years ago, and my health is pretty damned amazing considering I run ultra marathons. 50 miles is my longest yet and I am shooting for 100 in the next year or two.
I figure should I need to bug out ever and have to do it on foot this could be a huge advantage. I mean how many people can actually traverse 50 miles in a half-day?
Well, I look forward to getting involved again and reading your posts.

Lettuce Pray
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland
Location: 40th and Plumb-- 40 miles from nowhere and plumb out of sight

Re: Return on the not so prodigal son.

Post by Lettuce Pray » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:45 am

Cogradulations on the weight loss and health change! I don't post much myself but love when new (or old) faces come around.

Flmope58

Post by Flmope58 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:22 am

Congrats on the healthy lifestyle.

Coyote400

Post by Coyote400 » Tue May 12, 2020 6:30 pm

Congratulations. That's great.

Return to “Introductions”