Goddamn!

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

FrankyDub23

Goddamn!

Post by FrankyDub23 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:43 pm

Hey guys!

I'm Frank from Portland, OR. Well, I'm stoked that I'm finally part of this community. Most of my friends doesn't wanna talk about the possibility of a zombie apocalypse. I feel like I finally found what I've been looking for. I hope we can help each other here.

Thanks and have a great day!

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead

Re: Goddamn!

Post by majorhavoc » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:27 am

Glad you found Zombie Squad. "You're what I've been looking for!" Yes, we get that all the time. Hard to be modest under such circumstances, but we try our best to remain so. We've also found that as we make preparations for the possible inevitable zombie apocalypse, we somehow manage to be better equipped to deal with more likely disaster scenarios, like hurricanes, winter storms, earthquakes, civil unrest and wildfires.

FrankyDub23

Re: Goddamn!

Post by FrankyDub23 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:14 pm

majorhavoc wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:27 am
Glad you found Zombie Squad. "You're what I've been looking for!" Yes, we get that all the time. Hard to be modest under such circumstances, but we try our best to remain so. We've also found that as we make preparations for the possible inevitable zombie apocalypse, we somehow manage to be better equipped to deal with more likely disaster scenarios, like hurricanes, winter storms, earthquakes, civil unrest and wildfires.
Yeah, just being ready for something makes you ready for anything. Planning to read more threads now. Thank you!

Return to “Introductions”