new member :)

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

justwilliams
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead, Land of the Dead, Resident Evil

new member :)

Post by justwilliams » Thu May 09, 2019 9:07 am

Hi all!!
So, I found this group awhile ago, and decided to finally join the forums! Hoping to officially become a member soon. Found this group actually twice. First time I was looking up some ideas for a bug out bag/winter survival when I was living back home in MN. This time, looking for info on hurricane preparedness here in FL.
Anyway, hi. I'm always awkward as hell with introductions. So basic info for you. I'm Justin. Always been a fan of camping, not super knowledgeable about survival issues, but wanting to become more knowledgeable. Plus, what I do know, I enjoy passing on to others. I'm also a fan of learning from others, as well as helping others any way I can. So yeah, that's me in a nutshell. Happy to be here, and hopefully I won't be a total pain in y'all asses.
The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad.

GJStevens

Re: new member :)

Post by GJStevens » Thu May 09, 2019 2:06 pm

Hi there, I'm new too!

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead

Post by majorhavoc » Thu May 09, 2019 7:36 pm

Welcome to the forums, officially at any rate. It's amazing how many new forum members/participants find ZS searching the net for some survival or prepping/self-sufficiency topic. Shows that there's a lot of good information here.

I've always said that recreational camping is actually a great way to develop and exercise many basic survival/bug out skills. Pitching a tent, being comfortable out of doors and dealing with basic food prep and hygiene tasks without modern appliances are all skills directly transferable to emergency situations. So give yourself a bit of credit for being more knowledgeable about survival/preparedness than a lot of non-campers.

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Post by Halfapint » Fri May 10, 2019 12:00 pm

Welcome! There are so much information here that I usually find what I need by searching. Ask questions, and lets get these forums active again!
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

Napalm{WmD}
Favorite Zombie Movies: All of them. The crapy ones are a lesser favorite.

Post by Napalm{WmD} » Tue May 14, 2019 6:49 am

justwilliams wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 9:07 am
looking for info on hurricane preparedness here in FL.
Here you go:

Disaster French toast recipe

Booze (to clean wounds and stuff of course)

The ability to hunker down at the drop of a hat

A few semi-reliable friends to help you clear away your neighbor’s lawn furniture when it’s all over.

Oh and welcome to ZS
Been on hiatus since 2011, then in 2019 realized it’s been a while. Still in central Florida still ready for the zombies.

Florida meet/camp? Pm me I’m interested.

Return to “Introductions”