Hi! Greetings from Venezuela!

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

plagaboy
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, Shawn of the Dead, Zombieland.

Hi! Greetings from Venezuela!

Post by plagaboy » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:57 pm

Hi! I'm a 31 years old Dentist from Venezuela, I live in a medium sized city in the Aragua state. I'm currently an Army lieutenant in the way out due to a back injury.

I've lurked this and other survival forums for years but just started posting here in hopes of sharing some of the things the situation in my country has taught me.

boskone

Re: Hi! Greetings from Venezuela!

Post by boskone » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:40 pm

plagaboy wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:57 pm
Hi! I'm a 31 years old Dentist from Venezuela, I live in a medium sized city in the Aragua state. I'm currently an Army lieutenant in the way out due to a back injury.

I've lurked this and other survival forums for years but just started posting here in hopes of sharing some of the things the situation in my country has taught me.
And we'll be glad to see more of you. I've liked seeing your on-the-ground input in the Venezuela thread.

Hopefully to see a lot more of you around...though, lord willing, you'll have less to tell us about the happenings in your country.

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member

Re: Hi! Greetings from Venezuela!

Post by MPMalloy » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:11 pm

Welcome to the board. :)

Return to “Introductions”