hi all

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

rayble

hi all

Post by rayble » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:25 am

Hi all!

Found this site a couple a days ago and after reading a few threads was impressed. Everyone here seems knowledgable and friendly. A little about why I started looking here: now that I've been an adult and have a real job and family I need to start planning for bad scenarios. I live on the gulf coast and need to be prepared for hurricanes and the events that follow them. I've also been a long time firearms enthusiast and have learned a lot just from this site. I look forward to the reading good threads and asking/answering some questions myself.

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead

Re: hi all

Post by majorhavoc » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:03 am

Welcome to ZombieSquad. Tons of knowledge among the forum membership and yes, the people here are friendly and helpful. A very broad range of interests/expertise as well.

I have an elderly father who lives in Sarasota, Florida. My brothers and I had a very stressful time when hurricane Irma hit a year and a half ago. It was right after our mom died and he was in pretty rough shape emotionally and physically. We had to evacuate him from his manufactured home. I was somewhat surprised/impressed however that he had a grab and go emergency kit with his critical papers, bottled water, a bit of food, and a change of clothing. I guess prepping is pretty mainstream for Gulf residents.

fatty21

Re: hi all

Post by fatty21 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:14 pm

Welcome. Happy to have you!

Return to “Introductions”