Servus (greetings from Germany)

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Wolpertinger
Favorite Zombie Movies: All of them

Servus (greetings from Germany)

Post by Wolpertinger » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:25 pm

Hello,

My name is Marc an i‘m from South Germany. So i‘m no native speaker. In germany we dont have a real prepping community. Except the olderly people who all have a cellar full of stuff. With the dept crisis and mass immigration i see some big problems comming. Thats why i‘m here. There are some minor german prepper forums. But you cant learn much from them except making Food Last longer and purifing water. But thats all things i learnd from my grand parents. So i‘m here for new ideas.
The last year i build a little group up. We are 8 people who realy prepare, Mostes ex-solideres. But there are children and family too so we speak about a group of 30 people. Our biggest problem is we dont have a bug out location. Thats what we are searching for at the moment. Plan is to go in the mountains.

In you have and questions ask me

boskone

Re: Servus (greetings from Germany)

Post by boskone » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:49 pm

Should be interesting to see what you find interesting, or find interesting.

Do you have anything in particular you are looking to learn?

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Post by Halfapint » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:56 pm

Welcome. Most people here in the states don’t have a bug out location either.

If you have a group you’re building up, bugging in and working together with the group and neighbors, will be far superior to running to the mountains.

Hope to see you around!
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

Wolpertinger
Favorite Zombie Movies: All of them

Post by Wolpertinger » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:35 am

To be honest i dont realy know what i‘m looking for. But i‘m sure i will find some interessting stuff.

Bug In ist the first part of our plan. We stockpiling food, water, ammo for our self. But also make Plans to help the Community here to help them self in the case of shtf. For Exempel we have material to build big water filters and printed Plans to build them by your self. Same for outdoortoilets, safe fires, first aid, planting vegtabels, and so on.
Most of us life in the suburbs. But Germany isnt that big. The next City is only 3h away if you are on foot. With a car only minuts. From there i see the problems comming. Thats a Look of Hungers desperate people. Thats why we searching for a bug out location

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead

Post by majorhavoc » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:45 am

Welcome to the forums. As in many things in life, we all could learn a lot from our elders about prepping for challenging times. As Halfpint points out, planning around being part of a like-minded community that stays put, rather than bugging out as a lone wolf, is almost always the best approach.

Return to “Introductions”