Back again

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

jehicks87

Back again

Post by jehicks87 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:31 am

Well gents (and ladies) it has been about two years since I logged in last, but I ran into another ZS'er on a flashlight forum I am a part of and it reminded me of what a great community we had/have here. So, I'm back! Hi.
My Youtube Channel... please visit, like, and subscribe! http://www.youtube.com/user/JHP762" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
civvie wrote:By purchasing fewer things you can afford better things.
NCO to me: "I'll give you a hint... it rhymes with 'no'."
Me to NCO: "F'sho? It's f'sho, isn't it?"

All I smell is Gin, and Smoke, and Lies...

Hollis
Favorite Zombie Movies: Resident Evil, Fido, 28 days later, Night of the Living Dead,

Re: Back again

Post by Hollis » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:25 pm

jehicks87 wrote:Well gents (and ladies) it has been about two years since I logged in last, but I ran into another ZS'er on a flashlight forum I am a part of and it reminded me of what a great community we had/have here. So, I'm back! Hi.

WB, I sort of fell by the way side too.

I see your at Ft. Campbell. I had a chance to visit there when a close friend was transferred to 5th Group. I really liked the museum. Usually the first thing I visit at military bases.
Zombies don't ski.

Chicago Zombie
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: The only bad zombie movie is an unwatched zombie movie...(& American Zombie, Dead Country, Zombiez, Dead Clowns....)

Re: Back again

Post by Chicago Zombie » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:54 pm

Welcome back!! from Chicagoland :D
ZSC:020 Chapter Officer. IL, WI, or IN resident? Please stop by the ZSC:020 Chicagoland Forum!
CERT & RACES member.
ZS Hall of Fame!
ZS Wiki
Free Prepper Ebooks
May is Ehlers Danlos Syndrome awareness month!
"You can't always decide what happens to you, but you can decide how you react."

Return to “Introductions”