New member from sin city

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Carpenoctem

New member from sin city

Post by Carpenoctem » Wed May 15, 2013 7:15 pm

HI guys. former lurker finally joining.

:words: bad at this part. 30 years old from las vegas. Just joining to share and learn new information. I'm a mechanic by trade (associates degree in applied tech. for automotive not a shadetree). I've worked building hotrods, custom bikes (gods do i miss the chopper craze and my paychecks back then) and air suspension. if its on wheels I can probably assist you. As a matter of fact i finally joined to post about a little thought about a few cheap vehicles perfect for making into a survival vehicles (posting tonight after the littles are in bed and not underfoot).

Cheers,
Carpe Noctem

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead

Re: New member from sin city

Post by majorhavoc » Wed May 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Looking forward to those posts of cheap survival vehicles. In the mean time, welcome to ZS. :awesome:

carolinafan
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead, 28 Days Later, Resident Evil, Zombieland

Post by carolinafan » Wed May 15, 2013 8:37 pm

Welcome from a fellow Las Vegan. You're in luck, our monthly open meeting is actually tomorrow night at Putters on Tropicana and Pecos. If you're free come on out and introduce yourself to the group.

Qui non est hodie cras minus aptus erit(he who is not prepared today will be less so tomorrow)-Ovid

PAWFITZ
ZS Member
ZS Member
Location: somewhere in the nv desert with my monster mutt KODA

Post by PAWFITZ » Wed May 15, 2013 8:48 pm

Welcome. The more the merrier. :clownshoes:
Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again. "if, "if" hadn't been an "if", it would have been done" Pawfitz Omnia mea mecum porto All that is mine I carry with me

Carpenoctem

Post by Carpenoctem » Thu May 16, 2013 12:01 am

Not going to be able to make it most likely. Two daughters mostly by myself. If i'm not t work i've got them unless I have time to plan :(

carolinafan
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead, 28 Days Later, Resident Evil, Zombieland

Post by carolinafan » Thu May 16, 2013 5:04 am

Carpenoctem wrote:Not going to be able to make it most likely. Two daughters mostly by myself. If i'm not t work i've got them unless I have time to plan :(
No worries, we have meetings every month on the 3rd Thursday. We've got a facebook page that lists all our events and stuff. Just search for ZSC:009.

Qui non est hodie cras minus aptus erit(he who is not prepared today will be less so tomorrow)-Ovid

Return to “Introductions”