What the hell is this?

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

KentsOkay
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shawn of the Dead

Re: What the hell is this?

Post by KentsOkay » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:05 pm

Vicarious_Lee wrote:Chupacabrasquad.org is not an active website yet, so I'm here for now. :(
:clap:
0122358 wrote:so we moved a thread to maintain OPSEC on a fictional vid game so our team doesnt get kill as easily by possible spies...fuckin sweet

Unofficial FB for ZSC XXX http://www.facebook.com/groups/156431031119773

NamelessStain

Post by NamelessStain » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:07 pm

Regular Guy wrote:
Monaco wrote:Zombies don't exist! What are you people doing?
Joins forum just to troll. I like your style. :lol:
Well it was quite a feeble troll. I rate it a 1.2 on a scale of 10. I added 1 to it since he actually took the time to register. I also threw him a bonus of .2 for putting it in the introductions section, otherwise it would have been a 0.

Bad troll, now back to the bridge.
jnathan wrote:Since we lost some posts due to some database work I'll just put this here for posterity.
Q wrote:Buckle up

ZombieGranny
Favorite Zombie Movies: eh - heck with it, I'm not leaving - I like it here, and the regular folks like me being here.

Post by ZombieGranny » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:30 pm

Actually, it seems like a good way to judge what the people on a website are like.
In my day, we didn't have virtual reality.
If a one-eyed razorback barbarian warrior was chasing you with an ax, you just had to hope you could outrun him.
-
Preps buy us time. Time to learn how and time to remember how. Time to figure out what is a want, what is a need.

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:32 pm

wee drop o' bush wrote:
ZombieGranny wrote:Leprechauns?!
I thought it was lawn gnomes!
Never mind Leprechauns watch out for the Clurichauns! :gonk:
Have they been riding your sheep to the Pub again? :ooh:
whisk.e.rebellion wrote: It's not what you say anymore. It's how you say it.
Sumdood wrote:Welcome to 2020. I would list all the rules here, but there are too many and most of them are made up as we go. Just be prepared to be punished for something.

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

Gingerbread Man
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by Gingerbread Man » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:35 pm

ZombieGranny wrote:Actually, it seems like a good way to judge what the people on a website are like.
Yeah, we're so outrageous. :lol: Be prepared for life's ups and Downs. Wild, living on the edge. :D
Shrapnel wrote "nobody is trying to be a dick and give out warnings for every little thing" :|
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS1icEssOUM

Regulator
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days, Dawn of the dead II, Shaun of the Dead,

Post by Regulator » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:54 pm

Regular Guy wrote:
ZombieGranny wrote:Actually, it seems like a good way to judge what the people on a website are like.
Yeah, we're so outrageous. :lol: Be prepared for life's ups and Downs. Wild, living on the edge. :D
If you're not living on the edge you're taking up to much space :wink:

DarkandShiny
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: I'm pretty pedestrian:
Zombieland, Shawn of the Dead etc.

Post by DarkandShiny » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:35 pm

It has been a while since I joined this forum, but I recall being directed here http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=494

Are new members not required to read this?

Razor
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Razor » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:56 pm

Yes, but you know how kids these days are.... Oooooooooh shiny! *runs off*
Absit invidia.

SwampRat
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead(the remake), any of the resident evil films, 28 days later, armies of darkness, dead snow... ah hell it's like pickin a favorite child...

Post by SwampRat » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:28 pm

This Forum need a "Like Option."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
Upon reading one of my posts you should assume that before I post I reread my posts twice and then often again after I post to check and recheck for spelling and grammatical errors. And I still miss most of them because, as it turns out, when you are home-schooled, you are only as smart as your mom.

Monaco

Post by Monaco » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:46 pm

Thanks for the welcoming. I'm all about some emergency preparation. :wink:
I'm also into buying/trading some ar's or whatever... I really want a DE .50AE. I got money to burn.

raptor
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Post by raptor » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:58 pm

Monaco wrote:Thanks for the welcoming. I'm all about some emergency preparation. :wink:
I'm also into buying/trading some ar's or whatever... I really want a DE .50AE. I got money to burn.
We do not really offer on line sales for firearms. You have to be a paying member to even post in the trading section.

A link to the rules:
http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 44&t=19895" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Before you read any further, please read the new policy here: New Trading Post Policies

For Sellers:
Unfortunately, we cannot allow anyone to use this forum directly to sell non-Zombie Squad approved merchandise. We can't be held responsible in the event that a seller or buyer is negligent in upholding their end of a business transaction. We have no way of verifying anyone's credibility. This isn't ebay.

However, if you have a personal website (or ebay store, gunbroker account, etc.) with items to sell that are related to this forum then you're welcome to post a link to it just like everyone else. Please post any links to the items you are selling. A description and pictures might be good, too.

As a courtesy, please edit the title and mark it as "SOLD" once it is.

Good luck!

For Buyers:
Zombie Squad is not responsible for anything that happens before, during or after the sale. Also, just because someone paid $15 to get a ZS member tag on their forum account to support the community does NOT automatically make them credible in anyway. Please keep that in mind and be careful. You might consider looking in this forum section to see if there are any complaints about the seller.

If you really got screwed, please make it known and ZS may be able to step in to make sure it doesn't happen again. We don't want anyone abusing our members or this forum.

For Everyone:
Since Zombie Squad is not responsible for the actions of buyers or sellers, we encourage everyone to please review your seller/buyer. If you have had bad service or if you got a great deal from someone, be sure to mention that in the seller's thread. This will give everyone a way to look up past sales of a user.

In short: Zombie Squad is not responsible for anything that happens before, during or after a private sale.

raxar

Post by raxar » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:58 pm

redneckzombiekiller wrote:

That's it I'm done. It's one thing to be on the lookout for zombies, but not all these things. Next it will be watchout for lizard people. After all no such thing as lizard people. Right? Is there lizard people?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Races_of_T ... #Argonians" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
...although my tactical get up is a tarzan loin cloth and giant lolly pop
Cobray's website wrote:Remember The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of a cheap price is forgotten.
Cobray firearms, your #1 source for irony.

Monaco

Post by Monaco » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:10 pm

raptor wrote:
Monaco wrote:Thanks for the welcoming. I'm all about some emergency preparation. :wink:
We do not really offer on line sales for firearms. You have to be a paying member to even post in the trading section.
Ahhh.... This is one of those boards where if you like double post or something, you get banned. I won't make it a week. I'm used to being the boss of everything.

shrapnel
Location: Aboard Baron von Counterculture's groovy purple dirigible, glaring down through a monocle.

Post by shrapnel » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:13 pm

Double posts usually just get one post locked and buried, and the other left alone. We do have board rules, though. They're pretty simple, so maybe look them over and then decide if this is "one of those boards". We've certainly got a wealth of information available here, and some excellent contributors.

The rules (which Raptor already mentioned but here they are again just in case): http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 44&t=19895
A recent addendum: http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 4&t=103372
OTTB wrote:"What's that you're wearing?"
"This? Oh, just my rabies hat."
shrapnel wrote:Darling, I would never fondle your sphenoid.
Dr. Cox wrote: People aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings.
JamesCannon wrote:Shrapnel, if you were a superhero, you'd be Captain Buzzkill Peener Pain.

NamelessStain

Post by NamelessStain » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:13 pm

Post Removed.
jnathan wrote:Since we lost some posts due to some database work I'll just put this here for posterity.
Q wrote:Buckle up

ZombieGranny
Favorite Zombie Movies: eh - heck with it, I'm not leaving - I like it here, and the regular folks like me being here.

Post by ZombieGranny » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:46 pm

Monaco wrote: Ahhh.... This is one of those boards where if you like double post or something, you get banned. I won't make it a week. I'm used to being the boss of everything.
Nah, they hardly ever ban anyone.
You'll be told if you overstep the bounds though.
Ran afoul a few times myself, and got snapped at. Were fair calls though, I must admit.
In my day, we didn't have virtual reality.
If a one-eyed razorback barbarian warrior was chasing you with an ax, you just had to hope you could outrun him.
-
Preps buy us time. Time to learn how and time to remember how. Time to figure out what is a want, what is a need.

raptor
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Post by raptor » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:55 pm

Monaco wrote:
raptor wrote:
Ahhh.... This is one of those boards where if you like double post or something, you get banned. I won't make it a week. I'm used to being the boss of everything.
Being a boss means that you should appreciate rules; rules that everyone including the boss has to follow. A boss that does not follow his own rules is a poor boss. In fact a boss that does not lead his employees by following his own rules will quickly be alone and hence boss of nothing and rendered irrelevant.

Noodlez

Post by Noodlez » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:45 pm

Read all the posts.... all i got to say is... Doctor Who rocks. But not that Matt Smith bloke, i hate that guy. A bow tie? Really? Now Mr. David Tennet... He got the job done no?
-Noodlez

Mister Dark
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Mister Dark » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:51 pm

This is actually a pretty darn cool place to learn and contribute. Mods aren't all "Frugal" if you get my drift, as long as you dont troll (much) or be a total asshat, you can really be a part of some great conversations!

Good luck, I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

Gray Gator

Post by Gray Gator » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:48 pm

Jeriah wrote:
Gray Gator wrote:
Monaco wrote:Zombies don't exist! What are you people doing?
O...M....Gosh, I have wasted my life!.........Agggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Now I know exactly how he felt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD-88a7msKI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LOL!!!!!!!!!
Find us on Facebook / Twin Ports Zombie Squad Zsc049‎
“Preparing gives you choices, not preparing gives you absolutely nothing"

Gray Gator

Post by Gray Gator » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:51 pm

redneckzombiekiller wrote:
ZombieGranny wrote:Leprechauns?!
I thought it was lawn gnomes!

Don't even get me started on those lawn gnomes.... the way they stare you down with that smuck look on their face. I thought they were suppose to protect my garden, I think now they are double agents working for the Leprechauns !!!!
Damn it I need more ammo.
Well The Mayans sucked...........undead F^%$ing Gnomes. Join me!!
Find us on Facebook / Twin Ports Zombie Squad Zsc049‎
“Preparing gives you choices, not preparing gives you absolutely nothing"

Return to “Introductions”