New Okie!

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

doublediamond
ZS Member
ZS Member

New Okie!

Post by doublediamond » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:14 pm

Hello all from Washington, Oklahoma, what I like to call god's country. My name is Matt and I am a husband and father of two from rural oklahoma. I enjoy hunting and fishing, and as a side job I make kydex holsters and sheaths. I have been a lurker for some time and decided to bite the bullet and pay up my membership and join in on the fun and knowledge..

wee drop o' bush
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead
Shaun of the Dead
Dead Set
Zombieland
TV show: The Walking Dead
Game: Plants vs Zombies

New Okie!

Post by wee drop o' bush » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:02 pm

Hi Matt welcome from Northern Ireland :)

ZSC 031 is the Central Oklahoma chapter, to be able to post on its subforum just click on User Control Panel, then Usergroups, scroll down to ZSC031, select this then click submit.
Mr. E. Monkey wrote: Wee drop is NOT a dinosaur with a mind-control hat. Wee drop is NOT a dinosaur with a mind-control hat.
airballrad wrote: All hail Wee Drop, the Angel of Quittin' Time. :D
wee drop's Sheep Farming thread

T-Baggin98
Favorite Zombie Movies: Resident Evil, Zombieland, 28 days later

Re: New Okie!

Post by T-Baggin98 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:06 pm

Welcome buddy from ZSC:031!! We have several members including myself right around your area. Check out our chapter page like suggested above if your interested in meeting up with the group, we would love to have you. We have been having our chapter meetings in Noble at the Faithful Prepper. We also have a facebook page that gets a lot of activity. Keep in touch for updates, hope to meet up with you at the next meeting in Dec.

Return to “Introductions”